• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra 1.8.2 is Out

OmniCypher

Staff member
Lead Developer
Administrator
Plugin Developer
Introducing ProjectKorra 1.8.2!

RIP Plant Armor (1.7.0 BETA 11 - 1.8.2)
Additions!

@Coolade has completely reworked the ProjectKorra ability collision system and has made it possible for you to customize what abilities interact with one another. This means addon developers can customize their abilities collisions with stock moves and even create new events that occur when moves collide!

@Sobki created a new Passives API to match our Combo API. This means that addon developers will be able to easily create passive ability addons and we will be able to implement your passive ability suggestions! Passives have names and descriptions to help users. Additionally, passives are given by default but they can be removed via permission node.

EarthArmor will now reflect Stained Clay colors in its appearance and has a new Max Duration config option.

Torrent Ice, and Surge Ice now have configurable timed revert options.

Flight now has a Cooldown config option and a Max Duration time config option.

AvatarState now has config options for the buff it applies to each Ability variable. Shoutout to @Loony

The bending help command now displays a usage message for all moves with a brief instructions of how to use the move in addition to the old move descriptions. Shoutout to @Loony

In order to take advantage of these new options server owners MUST regen their config and language files!
Added Kingdoms Support.

As many of you know, PhaseChange was one of the largest processes in ProjectKorra. This was due to a lot of faulty design that went into the original. @Simplicitee has completely reprogrammed the move from scratch to add new functionality and to make it much more efficient. Some of the biggest changes made to PhaseChange are the new thaw mechanic and freeze mechanic. Thawing is no longer instantaneous, instead, ice will gradually melt outwards from a center point. As for freezing, the ice generated by PhaseChange will only cover the outermost layer of water by default. The amount of layers can be changed in the config. PhaseChange disipate has been removed.

HeatControl has been completely reprogrammed by @Sobki to add new functionality and to make the move much more efficient. Cooling now spreads out initially as magma and then cools to stone or cobble.

Fixes!
  • Fixed WaterManipulation having the ability to select other water moves.
  • Fixed BottleBending issue which resulted in players being unable to waterbend.
  • Fixed issues with QuickStrike, SwiftKick, RapidPunch, and Immobilize.
  • Fixed FireWheel and AirSwipe being stopped by snow on the ground.
  • Fixed being able to go insanely fast with AirScooter via auto-run.
  • Fixed gold tools / weapons not being considered weapons in the "CanBendWithWeapons" config option list.
  • Fixed Combos being able to be used with weapons when "CanBendWithWeapons" was set to false for that Element.
  • Fixed EarthTunnel not reverting snow and plants.
  • Fixed EarthTunnel being able to "tunnel" through lava.
  • Fixed EarthTunnel removing earthbendables under snow without removing said snow.
  • Fixed LavaFlow incorrectly setting Double Plant blocks to air.
  • Fixed LavaFlow lava becoming permanent after a reload.
  • Fixed LavaFlow spawning particles on non-earth materials.
  • Fixed Flight getting a huge speed increase if you sprint.
  • Fixed being able to enable more than one stance.
  • Fixed various IllegalArgumentExceptions throughout the plugin.
  • Fixed various NullPointerExceptions throughout the plugin.
  • Fixed BloodBending's odd behavior when moving selected entities.
  • Fixed the bind command not catching second arguments that are not numbers.
  • Fixed WaterArms spear not work correctly when the "Sphere" config option is set to 0.
  • Fixed the red "null" message appearing when binding an ability whose element is toggled.
  • Fixed DamageHandler firing EntityDamageByEntityEvent an incorrect number of times and sets the cause of said event correctly.
  • Fixed HealingWaters being able to duplicate water bottles.
  • Fixed AirShield not properly blocking FireBlast, EarthBlast, and WaterManipulation.
  • Fixed various ability descriptions not using generic control names.
  • Fixed AirSwipe not properly respecting its cooldown.
  • Fixed BottleBending behavior which resulted in a bender not being able to bend.
  • Fixed Immobilize not being activated correctly.
  • Fixed SubElement moves not displaying the proper death message.
Known Issues (Within the next few days)
  • PhaseChange can currently bypass protected region checks.
  • PhaseChange blocks cannot be used as Ice sources.
  • HeatControl will only melt every other ice block sometimes.
  • Some AvatarState config options are missing.
Hey you? Yeah you! What do YOU think WE here at ProjectKorra should work on next? Give a shoutout in the comments!

The Leaked Document wasn't that far fetch from truth. It predicted plant armor removal, so we might as well expect the same fate for Icebullet xP.

Me: *reads that in the middle of a battle*

Me on forum: *Creates a Suggestion/complain (titled):* "I ALMOST DIED IN PVP BECAUSE OF PK| STORYTIME!"

ETA: especally for new players who just started playing the plugin for the first time. They probably wouldn't bother reading the blue or yellow paragraph at all. Actually, they probably won't even read at all, as (s)he would be too confuse to where to start reading or not. Not to mention, both text begin with intructing on how to use the ability, so there really isn't any difference between the two from straight right there xD

pls pls understand the reference :eek:

On a serious note, that it is waaaaaayyy too long and messy. It covers half/full of the chat. xD

Last edited:
Other than that... GJ! The New Stuff look nice and I'd bet they be even more awesome when I test them for the first time. THANK YOU! :D :p;):cool::)

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Me: *reads that in the middle of a battle*

Me on forum: *Creates a Suggestion/complain (titled):* "I ALMOST DIED IN PVP BECAUSE OF PK| STORYTIME!"

ETA: especally for new players who just started playing the plugin for the first time. They probably wouldn't bother reading the blue or yellow paragraph at all. Actually, they probably won't even read at all, as (s)he would be too confuse to where to start reading or not. Not to mention, both text begin with intructing on how to use the ability, so there really isn't any difference between the two from straight right there xD

pls pls understand the reference :eek:

On a serious note, that it is waaaaaayyy too long and messy. It covers half/full of the chat. xD
Make sure you regen your language file. I'm pretty sure all the descriptions were redone, and it looks like you're using the old one.

Make sure you regen your language file. I'm pretty sure all the descriptions were redone, and it looks like you're using the old one.
I was referring to the Watermanipulation that Omni provived with through his screenshot. Nevertheless - thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I'm really looking forward to find time to test all the features and what not :)

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Plantarmor had a potential. Who is there to say that it ain't canon? It definintly was.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

xNuminousx

I cannot recall a waterbender ever using Plant Armor, although this doesn't mean it was NEVER used... Just not in my personal experience.

Loony

I mean sure, it protected him but it's nowhere near the ability we had in-game. Not even close.