• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied PoisonousBlast

Status
Not open for further replies.

NecKteviL

Name: PoisonousBlast (You can change the name as you want)
Element: Water
Sub-element: Plant
Cooldown: 25000
Hit Damage: 1.0
Effects: Poison x7sec, Nausea x5sec
To use, simply shift on a Plant Bendable Block and then left click wherever you want to shoot leaves, doing a bit damage and giving the stricken mob/player nausea and poison.

And where does the poison come from? Honestly, looks to me this would count immediately as an over powered ability. I believe 7 seconds is enough to leave the player with half an heart. Try maybe change the number to 4? If not, than this ability will need to be with a shit long cooldown, to prevent insta-kills in a row.

I'm well aware that poison plants exist in our real world. My question is, do they exist in minecraft? It isn't like a random rose would poison you, unless something modified it by a radiation effect or any kind of phenomenon that would applied this dangerous attribute to the plant.

Last edited:
You said pk should make a new plant type. Aren't you gonna add that request to your post?

I personally don't see the purpose of them even making. Poisonous plants didn't play much or of any major role in the Avatar franchise. I know that this adds a little diversity to it, but I don't really see this/these plants being a pk thing. This would overall go well with it being vanilla minecraft block.

NecKteviL

You said pk should make a new plant type. Aren't you gonna add that request to your post?

I personally don't see the purpose of them even making. Poisonous plants didn't play much or of any major role in the Avatar franchise. I know that this adds a little diversity to it, but I don't really see this/these plants being a pk thing. This would overall go well with it being vanilla minecraft block.
I didn't wanna say PK should create a new plant type, I just wanted to tell you that as IceBlast, PK can make moves that aren't n the anime (I never saw IceBlast, just IceSpike), and PK can easily make a plant be a poisonous plant.

Loony

There's poisonous plants yet there aren't in Minecraft and this would have to work with every plant so it wouldn't really work. Suggestion denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.