• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

PhanaticD Report

MIsty

Verified Member
Phanatic, I can see how you are capable of disagreeing with someone and still not needing to tell them to 'kys'
You literally just did it with me.

As someone who is staff, you even an owner you are going to have people consistently trying to pull your trigger. They will shit talk you till your ears bleed. You gave in to their shit talking and took it to far. Usually for a normal player that's not completely unexceptabble. However, you're not only staff but you are a server owner. You made yourself look completely immature and overall just a really bad person. Letting people who get to you reveals your weakness if you let it. In this case you did. It literally doesn't even matter what he said.

Don't argue with someone being stupid, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I am not saying they werent, and I apologized at what I thought was the end of this stupid fight in discord, I dont know why you are trying to stir up more drama with this forum post, seems like some sort of self-righteous vindictive mission to me, in my mind it was already over till I see this post now
This forum post is for documentation purposes, and to bring a formal complaint against your actions. I don't care less of what you think of me.
I said edit the first post, not post them all later down
Can you explain why I need to?
your posts only target where I said naughty words, and are WAY into the argument, and do not include everything that led up to it
Doesn't matter. You broke you rules. You acted immature. You couldn't argue civilly. I presented my argument based on those actions. Give me one good reason you shouldn't be punished.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
Phanatic, I can see how you are capable of disagreeing with someone and still not needing to tell them to 'kys'
You literally just did it with me.

As someone who is staff, you even an owner you are going to have people consistently trying to pull your trigger. They will shit talk you till your ears bleed. You gave in to their shit talking and took it to far. Usually for a normal player that's not completely unexceptabble. However, you're not only staff but you are a server owner. You made yourself look completely immature and overall just a really bad person. Letting people who get to you reveals your weakness if you let it. In this case you did. It literally doesn't even matter what he said.

Don't argue with someone being stupid, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
I am aware and I felt like an idiot.. this is the first time I have lost my cool in a while

I thought this whole thing was over I don't know why this forum post is a thing

PhanaticD

Verified Member
You acted immature. You couldn't argue civilly. I presented my argument based on those actions. Give me one good reason you shouldn't be punished.
its block game bending discord argument, you are taking it wayyy too far thats all, you werent even the one I was fighting with.

If I get punished I literally don't care, due to "its block game bending discord argument"

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
its block game bending discord argument, you are taking it wayyy too far thats all, you werent even the one I was fighting with.

If I get punished I literally don't care, due to "its block game bending discord argument"
It doesn't matter that I wasn't fighting you. I honestly didn't even know you were a staff member until the argument. I would have responded the same way to anyone who said what you did.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
All I care is that punishment is dealt where punishment is due. That each committing party is dealt with as equals, staff or not. I just don’t want to see the issue pushed under the rug simply because Phan is staff.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
All I care is that punishment is dealt where punishment is due. That each committing party is dealt with as equals, staff or not. I just don’t want to see the issue pushed under the rug simply because Phan is staff.
does say in rules "may" lead to punishment, so if they choose not to do anything "at their discretion" still following the rules as that is what is stated there, so dont slander staff just because you feel like a white knight in this situation

PhanaticD

Verified Member
Explain how this is slander? Stop acting like some victum because you cussed out a kid and told them to kill themselves.
i was talking to numinous in that post sooo.. im not.

if you want to get technical though OGCole did call me a crook lol thats slander

A dead horse that doesn't know how to rest in peace and not threaten other people. Plz don't tell me you're taking his side.
wow you are such a victim

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
A dead horse that doesn't know how to rest in peace and not threaten other people. Plz don't tell me you're taking his side.
I wasn't talking about him, I was talking about this whole issue. It has already been through the ringer in the discord server, the administrators know about it. All parties in this situation will be handled appropriately. And tbh I'm not on anyone's side here cuz OGCole isn't entirely a victim here.

PhanaticD

Verified Member
I am sorry for my immature words said in anger, they should not have been said, I do regret them, and any defensive statements have been intended only for any other attacks directed at me

I will accept any kind of punishment from the higher ups if they decide to do so

I hope we can move forward and I can get yall respect back and this wont happen again