• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] SpiritBeam [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbogen

Verified Member
Carbogen submitted a new resource:

SpiritBeam - Shoot a beam of spirit energy at your enemies! (Avatar Only) (Inspired by LoK B2 Finale)

Fire a beam of spirit energy at your enemies!

SpiritBeam
The first Avatar-only add-on ability!

Description:
As seen in the gif above, SpiritBeam enables an Avatar to bend the spirit energy within and fire it as a death-ray which deals repeated damage and burns entities.
Usage:
You MUST be in AvatarState to use this.
Simply hold sneak to fire...​
Read more about this resource...

Froosty11

Verified Member
omfg THIS IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :3 :3 :3:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
P.S: Plz make some water and offensive fire moves...?

paliate

Verified Member
Frosty, i don't think this is the place to ask him to do moves xD
Tony, I was thinking that too!

mastermind71

Verified Member
I absolutely love this ability. Only problem is it seems like the particles are a bit off of the actually abilities hitbox? Because when I am hitting a mob with the particles straight on sometimes the beam just doesnt do damage.

Elzoz

Verified Member
hey i tried out and its amazing! :D oh is it possible to mayby use the beacon as a beam instead like a colored one XD and also might want to see if you can fix the hit box since (atleast i) need to aim att mobs/players crotch to hit them XD otherwise cool ability :3

(when i was thinking about colored beam i was thinking about the meteor protector from hexxit and just came to mind that that may not be possible at all :( )

DanStryder

Verified Member
You can't make beacon beams go sideway, I still can't see why no one has thought of the Guardian's beam

Elzoz

Verified Member
You can't make beacon beams go sideway, I still can't see why no one has thought of the Guardian's beam

oh okay :c yeah but mayby they are saving it up for a good one huh?? ;) i mean the color wouldent fit in here even if the movement mayby would :/

Sketz

Verified Member
I've also made another move, similar to this, (Name is SpiritRay tho).
Very different, yet very op. Kinda saying the same thing i said @Blaze590 about his FireBall.

Still surprised >.>

Although, mine where created through testing/having fun... so.... mine are .... eh.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
I've also made another move, similar to this, (Name is SpiritRay tho).
Very different, yet very op. Kinda saying the same thing i said @Blaze590 about his FireBall.

Still surprised >.>

Although, mine where created through testing/having fun... so.... mine are .... eh.
What exactly are you saying about my fireball now?

Status
Not open for further replies.