• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] SpiritBeam [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
he ment it in the same way he was talking about his version of fireball, and that he also made a diffrent verison of spirit beam aswell, but privatly :p
Then post it. I'd rather share mine with the community than be selfish and keep it to myself

Najh98

Verified Member
I have tried to get this work on my 1.8 server, but when I crouch, it does nothing. I have AvatarState on. Is it because it's 1.8? Also, some of the other moves on my server don't work. If I want to get all of the possible moves to work, do I have to have a 1.7.9 server? Will they all work then?

Chaotic Hack3r

Verified Member
"Designed with Bukkit 1.8 and ProjectKorra 1.5.1"

Make sure you are running the correct PK version. It can be found by typing /b v

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
is there any chance you could add a block damage config options? id like to make this the same as the giant mech machine <333 cant wait to blow some holes in the sides of mountains haha collapse the mountains ontop of people XDDD loool

Status
Not open for further replies.