• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] LavaDisk [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

I just said that you took no inspiration from it, so that post is useless. :p
yes but i know what you are like and are very sarcastic about these things, now please run along like a good little boy and leave my thread for IMPORTANT posts, such as updates or bug reports or feature suggestions. Not posts designed to start arguments.

miguelez23

Verified Member
Not Sure If This Is Fixable,

This moves goes really well with Raise Earth, Only issue is when you use it with Raise Earth, shooting the disk through the wall will make it so that the Earth glitches and stays as a wall, the earth underneath still reverts with /bending reload, but the half dissolved wall remains until you manually remove it.

Adamskii6

Verified Member
I really like it, but for me the smoke particles are green haha. Help me I don't want them to be green!

Adamskii6

Verified Member
Jedk I have some questions.

1. How long on average does it take you to make an ability?

2. If I have an ability request for you.
BlueFire:

Shoots blue fire using the "redDust" particle effect.
Does more damage than regular fire moves since blue fire is hotter.

Probably been requested 150 times but it's crucial to my server.

3. Will you teach me? XD
I will credit you in all my work with java coding if u teach me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.