• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] LavaDisk [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

jedk1 submitted a new resource:

LavaDisk - LavaDisk ability for Lava Benders

Notice: This move is still in development! Please leave feedback on what you think needs adding/removing/changing!

LavaDisk:
Sneak at a lava source to grab a lava disk, then release sneak to shoot the disk in the direction you are looking! While its in flight, hold/tap sneak again to bring the disk back towards you!

If enabled in the config, this ability has the option to remove blocks while moving, and also the option to leave a trail of lava behind (which...
Read more about this resource...

miguelez23

Verified Member
This Move is amazingly well thought out. But as its Beta has the ability to go a lot further.

- Needs a more lava look or else player will think earth benders can fire bend.

- As seen in the Last Episode of LOK, Bolin uses this move from earth not lava, meaning if it were possible to make an earth block into lava which can then be moved around with particles or not.

- The return to sender ability using Hold Sneak is nifty but it only returns to disappear. If the lava disk could return and be used again a certain number of times until it diminishes.

- Revert option for the Earth / Lava source block used.

Elzoz

Verified Member
^ this guy is my opinion aswell :p might awnt to add like obsidian breaking particals perhaps? :p and also that you should be able (like miguelez23 said) be able to grab the lavadisk after and be able to shoot it again like atleast 3 times ^^ kudos to the fact taht it can go thru earthblocks tho ^^

Joeri

Verified Member
This Move is amazingly well thought out. But as its Beta has the ability to go a lot further.

- Needs a more lava look or else player will think earth benders can fire bend.

- As seen in the Last Episode of LOK, Bolin uses this move from earth not lava, meaning if it were possible to make an earth block into lava which can then be moved around with particles or not.

- The return to sender ability using Hold Sneak is nifty but it only returns to disappear. If the lava disk could return and be used again a certain number of times until it diminishes.

- Revert option for the Earth / Lava source block used.
The last one i already suggested to Jed, i think he will work on it

jedk1

I did origininally have it do this, but i removed it because it thought imo it was rather op. in the next version ill add config option for this, along with config options for other things

jedk1

jedk1 updated LavaDisk with a new update entry:

Implementation of Suggestions!

Changes and Updates:
Added the following Config options:
  • Recall Limit - Default: 3 (amount of times the disk can be returned to sender before its removed)
  • Regen Delay - Default: 5 seconds (set how long it is before the damage is regenerated)
  • Source Block Regen Delay - Default: 10 seconds (how long before the source block regens)
Ability to get a Disk from earth bendable blocks also.

To be added in next Update:
More meltable blocks.
Read the rest of this update entry...

miguelez23

Verified Member
New Update is on point.

The mechanics are smooth.

Only thing missing, if in fact possible, Lava Animation. (Instead of Fire)

One Sweet Move Doe.

jedk1

can the lava disk cut throw blocks and by cut i mean like break the blocks it touch's
by default, will cut thru earth bendable and metal bendable, along with logs and cobble. more blocks can be added via the config

spamalot1995

Might I suggest making it also have a "melee" damage while shift is held. (just a little knockback and fire if they get to close, before the disk is thrown)
also if you are interested with cosmetic opinions, I suggest making the disk circle the player. similar to the water benders abilities.

this is a great, well balanced ability. I highly suggest it to server owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.