• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] EarthSurf [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Verified Member
with Duration Enabled?
Yeah it kinda just goes a bit then fades and sometimes puts you two blocks under the ground
I have the duration on 70000 and it acts like 7000 and i have the eneble: true thing as well

jedk1

Yeah it kinda just goes a bit then fades and sometimes puts you two blocks under the ground
I have the duration on 70000 and it acts like 7000 and i have the eneble: true thing as well
there is a bug where it can just stop working, thats why i have cooldowns and duration disabled by default.

Sorin

Verified Member
there is a bug where it can just stop working, thats why i have cooldowns and duration disabled by default.
Don't hate me but the move seems a litle over complicated why not just make it to where you just hold shift? cuz i notice if you look to high it stops and if you look to low it stops, maybe im just stupid but why not just have it as a hold shift kind of move?

jedk1

Don't hate me but the move seems a litle over complicated why not just make it to where you just hold shift? cuz i notice if you look to high it stops and if you look to low it stops, maybe im just stupid but why not just have it as a hold shift kind of move?
eh i might change it idk.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Agreed

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
cuz i notice if you look to high it stops and if you look to low it stops
I think it's cause he's changing your velocity based on the direction your looking. So if you look directly down, your velocity will be 0x, -(some number)y, and 0z.

Don't hate me but the move seems a litle over complicated why not just make it to where you just hold shift?
Making it a hold shift ability is harder to code then constantly pressing shift :C

Aceliip

Verified Member
I keep getting errors whenever players use this ability. adnt his stupid website wont allow me to send u the logs.

jedk1

I think it's cause he's changing your velocity based on the direction your looking. So if you look directly down, your velocity will be 0x, -(some number)y, and 0z.

Making it a hold shift ability is harder to code then constantly pressing shift :C
actually its not that hard, its like 3 lines of code id need to change.

I keep getting errors whenever players use this ability. adnt his stupid website wont allow me to send u the logs.
Actually it does, but if you find it difficult, make a paste bin of the errors and send them that way.

Sorin

Verified Member
actually its not that hard, its like 3 lines of code id need to change.

Actually it does, but if you find it difficult, make a paste bin of the errors and send them that way.
Does this mean you are making it a shift ability?

Sorin

Verified Member
here is the pastebin, http://pastebin.com/v4zbvni7

thing is I'm not sure if its your ability only that I'm having issues with
I looked through it and the server isn't liking the move "WindRun" and "SpeedBurst" and i believe they may be cuaseing the PlayerToggleSneakEvent to not register and i believe it is effecting the PlayerAnimationEvent, I may be wrong, But try removing them and/or updating them
Also another thing
  1. Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
  2. at me.AlexTheCoder.WaterControl.WCListener.onPlayerSneak(WCListener.java:15) ~[?:?]
  3. at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor110.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
  4. at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_01]
  5. at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_01]
  6. at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-26dfd01-ad2f806]
  7. ... 16 more
  8. the whole water control move doesnt work so that is probably cuaseing alot of issues
  9. But make a bug report also bravo on useing pastebin
  10. another thing
    1. java.lang.NullPointerException
    2. at me.AlexTheCoder.EarthManipulation.EMListener.onPlayerSneak(EMListener.java:14) ~[?:?]
    3. at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor94.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    4. at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_01]
    5. at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.7.0_01]
    6. at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301) ~[Spigot.jar:git-Spigot-26dfd01-ad2f806]
    7. ... 16 more
    8. The one above was the first one to cause a null pointer
    9. So all in all remove the 4 moves then try it again if it doesn't work remove them all and install them 1 by 1

Status
Not open for further replies.