• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] EarthSurf [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

jedk1 submitted a new resource:

EarthSurf - EarthSurf mobility addon for earth benders!

Please note that this although has same functionallity as the EarthSurf by @finnbon, this is coded completely differently and has a very different appearence.
EarthSurf:

This ability allows an earth bender to ride up on a wave of earth, allowing them to travel a little faster than normal. To use, simply be in the air just above the ground and Left Click! Additionally, if an entity just so happens to get caught in the wave, they will be moved with the wave!
Read more about this resource...

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You know Jed, if you are gonna release a move that is already released, it'd be cool if you gave it a different sort of name like EarthSurf2 or something so there can be two on one server. The only reason I'm telling you is because you release your own version after someone releases theirs. Still like the move.

jedk1

You know Jed, if you are gonna release a move that is already released, it'd be cool if you gave it a different sort of name like EarthSurf2 or something so there can be two on one server. The only reason I'm telling you is because you release your own version after someone releases theirs. Still like the move.
I had been working on this move on and off for 2 months... Im not chaning the name...

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Why would he change the name if he was the first one to come up with it?
Because other people uploaded it first. And it doesn't matter who came up with it as first, but who uploaded it =/

Cookie

Verified Member
I really want to have this ability on my server, but I cant because I already have finnbon's EarthSurf. Is it possible to change the name? Or make an alternate version with a different name like EarthWave, EarthScooter or EarthSurf2?

Last edited:

jedk1

I really want to have this ability on my server, but I cant because I already have finnbon's EarthSurf. Is it possible to change the name? Or make an alternate version with a different name like EarthWave, EarthScooter or EarthSurf2?
not changing the name, sorry.

jedk1

the permission node only allows binding doesnt allow people to actualy use the move unless op can you pls take a look at this
are you sure? the only things that would be stopping a player from using it, is that it cant be used in protected regions.

Joeri

Verified Member
Because other people uploaded it first. And it doesn't matter who came up with it as first, but who uploaded it =/
It also matters if someone says no or yes
Why would you them both? they serve the same purpose. this one looks better though

jedk1

This one looks better, but you can't use it to climb walls or launch yourself. Also, this one can't go over blocks.
Wrong. this can go over blocks, you just have to be careful about it. mine is closer to surfing, rather than running and climbing...

Joeri

Verified Member
This one looks better, but you can't use it to climb walls or launch yourself. Also, this one can't go over blocks.
You can easily go up blocks, just not entire mountains

Going up a wall isn't even surfing. So if anything finnbon should change his name

Cookie

Verified Member
You can easily go up blocks, just not entire mountains

Going up a wall isn't even surfing. So if anything finnbon should change his name
They're different, that's why I want to use them both. I agree that finnbon should change his to something else. Also, I can't get it to go over blocks without it stopping after it gets over.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I'm going to change the name of mine because it's more like the Dai Lee (however you type it) one, and you can climb walls with it too, and hopefully attack too soon ;)

It'll probably be EarthRide or something.

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
I kinda have the same problem as jed.
I'm going to change the name of mine because it's more like the Dai Lee (however you type it) one, and you can climb walls with it too, and hopefully attack too soon ;)

It'll probably be EarthRide or something.
Dai Li*

Status
Not open for further replies.