• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] EarthShard [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbogen

Verified Member
Carbogen updated EarthShard with a new update entry:

EarthShard 1.2.0

Fixed a couple bugs. (not just one!)
NEW FEATURES!
Metal is stronger!
Metal blocks now deal additional damage, just like they do with any other earth move!
By default, PK sets the metalbending damage augmentation to 150%. You may edit this in the configuration file with the MetalPowerFactor variable near the top of the config. Be careful, this will change the power of ALL metalbending moves.​
Multiple EarthShards in one blast!
You may now select up to 3...​
Read the rest of this update entry...

Simonster99

Verified Member
I've found a bug where, if you shoot away a block, and then ''charge'' or select another block, while the other block is still in the air, will make the whole move stop working.

paliate

Verified Member
After you use earthshard continuously (without changing slots) it just pops up instead of fireing and you have to change slots and then go back to it.

It just pops up like before, (Like when it pooped up like before the 3) I actually really love being able to use it 3 times in once, Please fix.

Simonster99

Verified Member
After you use earthshard continuously (without changing slots) it just pops up instead of fireing and you have to change slots and then go back to it.

It just pops up like before, (Like when it pooped up like before the 3) I actually really love being able to use it 3 times in once, Please fix.
firing*

Verified Member
Hello, I am getting a very bad bug. My console gets spammed with "[ProjectKorra] Task #97 for ProjectKorra v1.6.0 BETA 1 generated an exception" I am sure it is EarthShard causing it because this was found in the log right after the spam: http://pastebin.com/XFLL08WN

ProjectKorra version: 1.6.0 BETA 1
ProjectKorraRPG version: 1.0.0
EarthShard version: 1.2.0
Spigot version: git-Spigot-13716d9-0e239c for Minecraft 1.8.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hello, I am getting a very bad bug. My console gets spammed with "[ProjectKorra] Task #97 for ProjectKorra v1.6.0 BETA 1 generated an exception" I am sure it is EarthShard causing it because this was found in the log right after the spam: http://pastebin.com/XFLL08WN

ProjectKorra version: 1.6.0 BETA 1
ProjectKorraRPG version: 1.0.0
EarthShard version: 1.2.0
Spigot version: git-Spigot-13716d9-0e239c for Minecraft 1.8.
This probably isn't updated to support it

Carbogen

Verified Member

EarthShard v1.3.0

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Made Shards rise to one block above the players head, to improve aiming straight ahead.
Added metalbending sounds to metal shards!
Metal Shards' collision damage is now properly calculated.
Fixed MAJOR bug where EarthShards would duplicate.

PERSISTENT BUG: Multiple Shards will not stack damage (this occured in 1.2.0 as well)

MineCrafter056

Verified Member
Hey, I've downloaded the add on but where do I put it? Im in the ProjectKorra plugin folder, do I put it in Abilities? Help! Please respond ASAP​

Elzoz

Verified Member
Foiund a dupe bug to the abilty :s if you fire somthing reallly high up and then during that time shift click the block you just shooted away (the already regenerated one) andafter it lands again once more shift click it it dues or land over a invisble block, then you just shift abilitys and boom...dupe :s if its to hard to see what i mean i can come to you server/mine and i can show you :s great ability otherwise tho :p

Carbogen

Verified Member
Foiund a dupe bug to the abilty :s if you fire somthing reallly high up and then during that time shift click the block you just shooted away (the already regenerated one) andafter it lands again once more shift click it it dues or land over a invisble block, then you just shift abilitys and boom...dupe :s if its to hard to see what i mean i can come to you server/mine and i can show you :s great ability otherwise tho :p
Hey @Elzoz , I managed to replicate the duplication glitch. I'll try and figure out what's happening and upload a fix for it as soon as I can :)

Carbogen

Verified Member

EarthShard v1.4.0

FIXED the damage of multiple shards not stacking!
If you throw 1 shard, the entity will be dealt 2 hearts of damage (by default).
If you throw 2 shards, the entity will be dealt 4 hearts of damage (by default).
If you throw 3 shards, the entity will be dealt 6 hearts of damage (by default).
...and so on.
PARTICLES!
When an earthshard is chucked at an entity, it will break and BLOCK_CRACK particles will show.
PROPER ITEM DATA!
If you throw a Stone...​

Sorin

Verified Member
i don't wanna be a downer but the move wont do damage at all, and there is no sound for the earth rising or being shot........Help?

Update: damage works know but the sound doesnt work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.