• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] EarthShard [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbogen

Verified Member
i don't wanna be a downer but the move wont do damage at all, and there is no sound for the earth rising or being shot........Help?

Update:Damage works no just fine just now sound for it
When you use other earthbending abilities (RaiseEarth for example) do you hear anything?
Also, are you using PK 1.6.0 Beta 7 or newer?

Sorin

Verified Member
When you use other earthbending abilities (RaiseEarth for example) do you hear anything?
Also, are you using PK 1.6.0 Beta 7 or newer?
im useing pk beta 8 and raise earth/collapse doesnt make noise either, also when i have earthshard bound and someone hits me with smokescreen my bending is completely gone i had to relog re-choose and rebind

update:now my bending just keeps geting removed...
im also seeing this in my console
11.01 12:37:34 [Server] INFO at ca.carbogen.korra.earthshard.EarthShardListener$1.run(EarthShardListener.java:86) ~[?:?]
11.01 12:37:34 [Server] INFO at ca.carbogen.korra.earthshard.EarthShard.progress(EarthShard.java:99) ~[?:?]
11.01 12:37:34 [Server] INFO java.lang.NullPointerException
11.01 12:37:34 [Server] WARN Task #5429 for ProjectKorra v1.6.0 BETA 8 generated an exception

yet another update: i fixed somkescreen taking the bending im thinking it fixed its self with the restart

Last edited:

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
Whenever I try to fire more earth shards while previously fired ones are still in the air, it doesn't work. I shift while looking at dirt or stone and the block will fly 6-7 blocks in the air and fall back into the ground, and won't fire when I click. After that, EarthShard just stops working all together and I have to switch slots a few times before it starts working again. Also this move doesn't work with sand, and I'm not sure if that's intensional or not...

Sorin

Verified Member
Whenever I try to fire more earth shards while previously fired ones are still in the air, it doesn't work. I shift while looking at dirt or stone and the block will fly 6-7 blocks in the air and fall back into the ground, and won't fire when I click. After that, EarthShard just stops working all together and I have to switch slots a few times before it starts working again. Also this move doesn't work with sand, and I'm not sure if that's intensional or not...
for the sand you have to shift then punch really fast ;-) no one can figure it out on my server im a sandbeding god
but im not sure what is going on with you're other problems cuz earthshard works fine on my server

Carbogen

Verified Member
Yes I noticed the bug with the sand. To my surprise, EarthSmash doesn't work with it either. I don't really know what's causing it, sorry. Perhaps a future build of PK will fix it?

Carbogen

Verified Member
Could you check out my thread, http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/lava-moves.1757/ and tell me what you think of my second move: Magma Blast? Maybe you could add it to earth shard
I've seen the thread earlier today. Unfortunately, I cannot spawn falling lava blocks anymore. I would love to have a lavabending move similar to EarthShard, however. Maybe somewhat like WaterManipulation but with lava... We'll see what the future brings. :)

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
I've seen the thread earlier today. Unfortunately, I cannot spawn falling lava blocks anymore. I would love to have a lavabending move similar to EarthShard, however. Maybe somewhat like WaterManipulation but with lava... We'll see what the future brings. :)
Of course I would love it if falling lava was still a thing, but I changed the thread a bit. Using an earth shard that came from under lava would spawn lava particles around the block, and make the shard do extra damage. I hope that's doable, if you want to add it

Adam

Verified Member
I found myself a lot of times in the situation that a firebender/airbender shoots airswipe/fireblast towards me and I try to blockwith Earthshard.What happens is that the earth that i just shot goes in the same direction with the enemy's shot: at my face D:

So i was wondering if you could do something about that.
Please? :D

Carbogen

Verified Member
I found myself a lot of times in the situation that a firebender/airbender shoots airswipe/fireblast towards me and I try to blockwith Earthshard.What happens is that the earth that i just shot goes in the same direction with the enemy's shot: at my face D:

That's normal, and there's nothing I or anyone can do about that. FallingBlocks are entities and will be affected by any move which applies velocity.

V

Vidcom

What you COULD do is pull them up as a form of shielding since theyre still a block and will block that way, and then fire? :3

KingKamikaze21

Verified Member
Sand seems to fall right back down once it is risen, that could be easily fixed by making said sand turn into sandstone upon using earthshard on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.