• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] EarthShard [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbogen

Verified Member
Carbogen submitted a new resource:

EarthShard - A reworked, more "physics-accurate" version of EarthBlast.

Here's just a fun project of mine; a reworked EarthBlast. I think I'll call it...

EarthShard

Description:
A more realistic version of EarthBlast.​

Usage:
Shift at an earthbendable block to select it. Click at your target to send the block flying!​

Permissions:
Code:
bending.ability.EarthShard
Default: true.
Configuration:...
Read more about this resource...

V

Vidcom

You know you can make addons that improve moves with the same name? Runefist showed it off in AirScooter+ and Catapult+ ;3

Davboro

Verified Member
I really don't mean to nag you again, but like, right after posting on your Eruption thread I found something with Earthshard. As with Eruption, I'm not exactly sure it's a bug, but it doesn't seem entirely intentional, either.

If you click the raised shard while it's directly in front of you, it flies straight backwards and hits you in the face for the full 2 hearts of damage. I can see how that'd get incredibly annoying for earthbenders, but I also kinda' see how it compensates for the lack of a cool down (if it's intentional).

Just wanted to point that out to be safe. Thanks again for all of the amazing earth moves!

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
please please pleaseeeee would you consider making a few moves for waterbenders pleaseeee earth is getting really overpopulated with moves this is an a amazing move tooo ammmggg how am i going o choose between thm!!! someone needs to figure out a way to let avatars bind 2 moves to a slot lol pleasseee consider it :):):):):):):):):)

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Maybe the damage should be changed to compensate for the range? If it does equal damage with extra range its kind of a buff instead of an alternative.

owlcool

Verified Member
I really don't mean to nag you again, but like, right after posting on your Eruption thread I found something with Earthshard. As with Eruption, I'm not exactly sure it's a bug, but it doesn't seem entirely intentional, either.

If you click the raised shard while it's directly in front of you, it flies straight backwards and hits you in the face for the full 2 hearts of damage. I can see how that'd get incredibly annoying for earthbenders, but I also kinda' see how it compensates for the lack of a cool down (if it's intentional).

Just wanted to point that out to be safe. Thanks again for all of the amazing earth moves!
I am thinking it might be a glitch with redirection. With regular earthblast you can redirect it by clicking it and redirect your own earthblast if it has been redirected. If that was not the problem, then make this redirectable awesome carb guy!

Last edited:

Levi Ackerman

Verified Member
why cant i shoot the shard? i shift at the ground then the block flies up but when i click at a target or anywhere nothing happens

i am using java 8

Last edited:

paliate

Verified Member
dislike that i can get hit by it.

And levi, go to the dev version of projectkorra.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.