• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

OMEGA BENDING (Custom Abilities, Binding, RPG, and more!)

ZDeath

This is probably the best server ive seen in a while cant wait to play! I really like the binding system you have seems really efficient and easy!

Last edited:

Omegatron

Here's a preview of just one of our upcoming custom abilities, FireDragon (made by one of our developers, EmeraldJelly) -
https://gfycat.com/GrouchyLazyFirecrest?speed=0.4

This is just an example, and the cooldown/range will likely be changed a bit. It will be one of the final moves a Firebender can learn, and a quest will be required to obtain it. There are a ton of cool sound effects that unfortunately don't work with gifs, but you'll be able to check them out on server release!

COPYRIGHTED FIREMANIPULATION. CALL LOONY9111 JJK JJK

Foolishness aside, I'm quite disappointed that it ain't an enderdragon that breathes fire :p

Omegatron

Quick question, will this be cracked? And if not, can you make it? And if not, why? Okay, so quick THREE questions, but still, you can take a guess as to why I am asking it...
Doubt it, it's a network server and will feature a bunch of other game modes as well - requiring every user to set a password and all that and keeping them between servers is an unnecessary hassle for both us and the players, as the vast majority of players will be premium.

COPYRIGHTED FIREMANIPULATION. CALL LOONY9111 JJK JJK

Foolishness aside, I'm quite disappointed that it ain't an enderdragon that breathes fire :p
I haven't seen what FireManipulation is expected to look like, but I doubt it'll be what this is. This is probably going to require a fire source block to activate, do a significant amount of damage, have a long cooldown, go through entities, and can shoot out and return back. It may also be able to carry the user in the future. I do wish it could be an ender dragon but uhhhh... no.