• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

OMEGA BENDING (Custom Abilities, Binding, RPG, and more!)

NickC1211

Proud to say we have a new builder, with QJjs's submission for a Fire Nation build.

We'd also LOVE help with coming up with ideas for some of our Quests and Gameplay. For example, coming up with quests for Combustion-bending (kill 25 creepers?) or Bloodbending (tame 1 of each tameable animal?), or figuring out how mechanics like Probending could work on the server.

So if you think you have what it takes to join our team as a builder, or just an idea guy, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll message you!
I can be an idea guy I was considering going for builder but I don't have the free time until summer

Pride

Proud to say we have a new builder, with QJjs's submission for a Fire Nation build.

We'd also LOVE help with coming up with ideas for some of our Quests and Gameplay. For example, coming up with quests for Combustion-bending (kill 25 creepers?) or Bloodbending (tame 1 of each tameable animal?), or figuring out how mechanics like Probending could work on the server.

So if you think you have what it takes to join our team as a builder, or just an idea guy, please feel free to leave a comment and I'll message you!
Oooo, wow! @QJ.js mazeltov, lmao.

Flight-seekers could require, journey and even risk their lives to find a piece of paper that's about Guru Laghima's poem. The One that Zaheer chanted before unlocking that ability.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Kilat

You could go even further by having those glass panes appear in respective binded slot. They could be only visible to the user and (s)he could remove it ,once gettting use to the bind system, through /bending hide.
looks great ill sure to be checking it out soon i love any server RPG related

The_Ryleno

I'd love to join as an idea guy!

RoboToe

From what I can tell, these devs are very creative. Can't wait to see their unique spin on ProjectKorra!

I was staff on the server. Sadly, the owner disappeared out of nowhere, so the server had to shut down. He said he would return, but we've heard nothing for months. Pretty sad, but oh well. If I had access to the world I would continue it for all the hard work the builders put into it.