• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Nimbus

Nimbus 1.3.0

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Maybe make it less wide and more thick? Other than that it's gorgeous :p

Oh also major props for posting so many abilities lately, I haven't seen this many resources uploaded in a week since 2014 :p
I only posted 1 new resource, I just updated 2, but thanks for the recommendation :D

Whoops, I'm bad.
I meant to give the config more options, like having it so that you can cancel nimbus yourself by something like sneaking.
Also, maybe instead of just jumping to activate it, you attempt to double jump to start the cloud. Then you move normally with WASD. If you hold sneak, maybe you could do a quick burst of movement with your cloud.

Aceliip

Whoops, I'm bad.
I meant to give the config more options, like having it so that you can cancel nimbus yourself by something like sneaking.
Also, maybe instead of just jumping to activate it, you attempt to double jump to start the cloud. Then you move normally with WASD. If you hold sneak, maybe you could do a quick burst of movement with your cloud.
Yea more control would be amazing instead of basically have a partical effect version of "Flight".

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Why is that?
In order to have double jump possible, players have to be able to fly. When players are able to fly they don't take fall damage (the event isn't even triggered) and it messes up stuff like AirBurst. There are some ways to try to work around it but nothing solid has been achieved yet, so the double jump idea is a no go usually.

Gareth Swan

A way to cancel the nimbus in mid-flight would be appreciated.
Yeah I could see that being useful. However, as I've seen with things such as being hit off an airspout sometimes, the FlyGlitch can someones present itself when things like that happen. I may be wrong but I used an Air Ability similar to Flight before and changing slots halfway through the ability made me fall but it gave me FlyGlitch.

Sincerely

You pretty much can trigger the fly glitch with any airbending ability, so it would better to ignore it anyways and just install a flyglitch disabling command.

Regards