• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Water Combo (Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bordalandsdude191

Verified Member
So what I was thinking, is a toggle of waterspout, to freeze it go on your spout and use phase change which will lower it by one block and freeze the spout with the platform (the -1 block would be the drawing up water from the spout to make the platform) once it's made u can use ice bending move from it. But it cannot move. You can then toggle it back to water will will turn the platform back into water and add it back to the spout making the spout it's original size. Then you could move it again

orfeas

Verified Member
Dude, making a non original gif is easy. Just look up Youtube to gif
IK how to make a gif -.-.I am asking about the program that was used to make the original video,animation.Except ofc if they made a thousand pics and used gif making with pics that i highly doubt.

TwistedEons

Verified Member
I made a short little gif of this

Maybe the water could just cover your spout then, shape itself forward and freeze from bottom to top, sry for this weird moving gif, i did it frame by frame

promancer

Verified Member
So what I was thinking, is a toggle of waterspout, to freeze it go on your spout and use phase change which will lower it by one block and freeze the spout with the platform (the -1 block would be the drawing up water from the spout to make the platform) once it's made u can use ice bending move from it. But it cannot move. You can then toggle it back to water will will turn the platform back into water and add it back to the spout making the spout it's original size. Then you could move it again
When water is frozen it expands not contracts.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I made a short little gif of this

Maybe the water could just cover your spout then, shape itself forward and freeze from bottom to top, sry for this weird moving gif, i did it frame by frame
Good idea, but I think phasechange should add this aesthetic in general, when it freezes water. Like how build waterspouts demonstrates how it freezing over time from its start to its very tip, the pool would expand from its center to its final radius that is set in the config file.

While this may look cool to be added, this might not be real for phasechange to do. I have personally never seen (or atleast recall) a waterbender freezing the water that slowly spreads. They freeze the selected water in just one same delay.

Tenket

Verified Member
In the show, there has been multiple times of a waterbender freezing his or her waterspout (Sorry, I couldn't find a GIF). But when they freeze it, it for some reason makes the waterspout curve then freeze giving waterbenders hight.

Now, I don't know if this should be a combo but this is how it would go: Get on water spout, move forwards and click with phasechange.

Screenshot (May not be the best way to picture it, but gives an idea):
View attachment 1054

Also, you can kinda see a waterbender freezing hes/her waterspout in this fighting GIF (Thanks @Fly, that GIF will be good for future suggestions) (Also, please ignore the fact the earthbender one shots the waterbender with one attack):
View attachment 1055

Thank you for your time and I hope you like my suggestion.
Pivot is the best. And damn right earth wins.

Tenket

Verified Member
I'm not really underpowering them. I'm saying this would add advantage over raiseearth. They could ofc use other moves as i would suggest, like earthblast or earthsmash, to cause knockback and they fall from the spout that way.
If you make the ice spout a simple column then the earthbender can simply knock you off and the game continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.