• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Water Combo (Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueGhost

Verified Member
To be honest, instead of a simple curved spout frozen, the animation looked more like this in the stick figure battle:

Very similar, but more support at the bottom.
I love the look of it, just awsome! :D
Sorry but I'm not sure about this...
The Icespout does stay in place after the Waterspout gets frozen, doesn't it?
If not it should and maybe the top of it should be able to move a bit around but be limited to a certain area so that it doesn't get op ;)

HydroMan

Verified Member
View attachment 1065 I think it should create a platform so that the waterbender wont fall off
That what I was thinking about :D...
This might come in handy while fighting some earthbenders. If you freeze a waterspout ,they ain't gonna make u fall with raiseearth ,as the icespout might not required water below you and the ice might cover the ground that they won't able to click in order to spawn raiseearth below the spout :D. This might also have advantage over water/airbubble as well ,so this will keep you in height as the ice isn't affected by the bubble :D
I love the look of it, just awsome! :D
Sorry but I'm not sure about this...
The Icespout does stay in place after the Waterspout gets frozen, doesn't it?
If not it should and maybe the top of it should be able to move a bit around but be limited to a certain area so that it doesn't get op ;)
I think it should stay in place as it becomes solid! The fullmoon factor should extend the edge of the icespout tip the length ,as about fifteen blocks. The height should also increase add to 5 blocks. All this option would be confugurable

(packed ice shows the additional blocks by the fullmoon affect)
Now, I don't know if this should be a combo but this is how it would go: Get on water spout, move forwards and click with phasechange.
if you forward the spout would foward with you before it freezes ,which quite . I suggest just clicking with phasechange would make the tip of it go forward in the direction you are facing. That should be satisfying

Last edited:

BlueGhost

Verified Member
I think it should stay in place as it becomes solid! The fullmoon factor should extend the edge of the icespout tip the length ,as about fifteen blocks. The height should also increase add to 5 blocks. All this option would be cinfugurable
No, I just think it shoul move like in a 5 block radium, but have more than just the exat top moving
All block since it begins to curve would be able to be moved, and you could move to a 5 block radium of the base (horizontaly)

Hero

Verified Member
That what I was thinking about :D...

I think it should stay in place as it becomes solid! The fullmoon factor should extend the edge of the icespout tip the length ,as about fifteen blocks. The height should also increase add to 5 blocks. All this option would be confugurable

(packed ice shows the additional blocks by the fullmoon affect)

if you forward the spout would foward with you before it freezes ,which quite . I suggest just clicking with phasechange would make the tip of it go forward in the direction you are facing. That should be satisfying
That is the largest and tallest frozen spout ever.....I think it should just be thicker in size and not taller.

Sorin

Verified Member
To be honest, instead of a simple curved spout frozen, the animation looked more like this in the stick figure battle:

Very similar, but more support at the bottom.
How did you get the non flowing water?

Gold

Verified Member
Okey so basically your making waterspout ice and it can move, but for earth you can't make a pillar and ride it ;-; and I never saw waterbenders constantly manipulating ice u sorta just form it and blast it ( btw if grammars bad don't judge words are just flowing out of my brain.)

Janny

Verified Member
Okey so basically your making waterspout ice and it can move, but for earth you can't make a pillar and ride it ;-; and I never saw waterbenders constantly manipulating ice u sorta just form it and blast it ( btw if grammars bad don't judge words are just flowing out of my brain.)
Who said icespout was going to be mobile?

HydroMan

Verified Member
the frozen icespout is about 8 blocks long ,so i think the normal waterspout has to be no less than 8 blocks high to for the combo to work (like in my gif, notice how it shrinks only 5 blocks high and the tip with the diagonal 3 blocks).

Hero

Verified Member
You cant move ice, im pretty sure if this move is made, it will stay in place. :p Earthbenders have earthblast if that makes you feel any better.

HydroMan

Verified Member
It shouldn't really move, as ice should be more steady by it being solid. Tho that would also make it op by my guess

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
In the show, there has been multiple times of a waterbender freezing his or her waterspout (Sorry, I couldn't find a GIF). But when they freeze it, it for some reason makes the waterspout curve then freeze giving waterbenders hight.

Now, I don't know if this should be a combo but this is how it would go: Get on water spout, move forwards and click with phasechange.

Screenshot (May not be the best way to picture it, but gives an idea):
View attachment 1054

Also, you can kinda see a waterbender freezing hes/her waterspout in this fighting GIF (Thanks Fly, that GIF will be good for future suggestions) (Also, please ignore the fact the earthbender one shots the waterbender with one attack):
View attachment 1055

Thank you for your time and I hope you like my suggestion.
The gif shows more of a waterbender riding a wave then freezing it

BlueGhost

Verified Member
It shouldn't really move, as ice should be more steady by it being solid. Tho that would also make it op by my guess
I agree, I think it should just stay in place... but I think it shoud be instead of just 6 blocks high, it should be aroud 8 blocks high :p

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
I can agree, earth has MANY disadvantages. First of all, if an earthbender is fighting a waterbender that is camping in the water, the earthbender is practically powerless. Fire damage has a great impact as earthbenders have no way to avoid it from firebenders except for catapulting to water which would leave the earthbender powerless. Also, airbenders are too fast for earthbenders not giving them a clear shot to attack the airbender.
But earthbenders do alot of damage and have raiseearth to block attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.