• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Air Passive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
@Finn_Bueno_ if you were to do this passive, could you cancel a move to do this?

What I mean is, if an arrow is flying at you and you hold shift to capture it while on the AirShield slot, can you make it so that AirShield never activates?
Yes that's possible.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
I don't get what's the problem with airblasting the arrow at the same time.

Especially when other suggestions have been denied because you can already do the feature with another move.

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
I don't get what's the problem with airblasting the arrow at the same time.
its sad because you can stop arrows with a bunch of moves
airblast
airswipe
airshield
airburst
tornado

even airstream, airsweep, and twister (the combos)

basically every air move works so i don't see why we need a passive for this when you can easily do stuff like this with a handful of other moves.

it may be argued that you need a fast reaction time and thats why its balanced but it is much harder with other moves and I think it should be kept that way, someone with a bow should still pose a threat, with this they can't really shoot any arrows without risking getting hit right back with their own arrow.

Last edited:

SuperBower118

Verified Member
in that case - looking into.
I feel like this isn't need. As for what TehPandaKing said

This can already be done with tons of other airbending moves. There really isn't any need for another option, especially when airblast and airswipe are spammable.

Loony

Verified Member
I feel like this isn't need. As for what TehPandaKing said

This can already be done with tons of other airbending moves. There really isn't any need for another option, especially when airblast and airswipe are spammable.
It isn't needed, and I didn't write up why I marked it looking into because I was busy.

It isn't needed, but we are looking to add more depth to the plugin. This adds onto that.

Status
Not open for further replies.