• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Movies Thread

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone. Here's to the new discussion area of the forum. Ima kick it off with a thread about movies. Let's just talk about some of our favorite movies, memorable quotes, why you like it, etc, etc.

Here are mine:(These are all favorites, but this is no particular order)

1) The Breakfast Club - 1985

Simply one of my favorite movies. If you haven't seen it yet, stop what you're doing and watch it. Once you watch it, you'll be amazed at how many people quote it / reference it on a regular basis.

Memorable Quote: "Spend a little more time trying to make something of yourself, and a little less time trying to impress people."

2) The Lion King

There just isn't anything better. If you have the chance to see the play on broadway, take it!

3) Mean Girls

Anyone that has seen the movie will tell you it is wonderful. It is so well done, but not overdone. It practically defined my high school humor.

The whole movie is the best quote.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ok grandpa with your old movies :p

My favorites are: (no pictures)

1. Project Almanac
2. All the hunger games movies
3. Up
4. And a lot of Disney movies

paliate

Verified Member
My favourite movie is

It just reminds me that theres more to life then getting a crappy job and "carrying on"
It also kindof has a storyline which is very relateable to me in some ways and all together just eye opening somehow.​

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
The favorite ones from my childhood:

1. Titan AE
This-one-explains-it-all-_fbad1dad1971d5538b9fb012a11546d9.jpg
The movie that got me into sci-fi. A classic and absolutly brilliant.

2. Pee Wee's Big Adventure
pee-wees-big-adventure-dvd-cover.jpg
Don't judge me.

3. 9
movieposter.jpg
A simply immersive movie that works on a grim and dark atmosphere, while still being enjoyable by kids.

4. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
MV5BMjEwOTk4NjU2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDA3NzI3._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
Humour plus sci-fi. A very strange and random adventure of a few people who just happened to meet and happened to do stuff and happened to go places. Also teaches children the meaning of life.

5. Finding Nemo
Finding-Nemo.jpg
The first movie I ever remember watching. Taught me about fish and stuff.

Honorable Mentions:
onesheet.jpg
Beauty_and_the_Beast_(Diamond_Edition_2010).jpg
3889629-8842762170-Spide.jpg

Thanks for reading. :p