• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Moves For Earth And Chi

Which moves would you like?

• EarthBridge

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • EarthTrap

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • DashPunch

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Bloodlust

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Nope! They are all stupid.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
These are just a few moves I thought of. They may be over/underpowered or maybe just plain stupid. Tell me your opinions!

EARTH
EarthBridge
Move: EarthBridge
Element: Earth
Type: Active
AvatarState: A whole ONE BLOCK wider.
Damage: None
Range: 15 block bridge target limit. 9 block length limit.
Description: Stand over a earth bendable block and holding down shift for 1.5 seconds. Black smoke will appear. Release shift and an bridge made out of nearby earth blocks will appear. Lasts as long as RevertEarth says. The bridge may be up to nine blocks long and three blocks wide.

EarthTrap
Move: EarthTrap
Element: Earth
A
vatarState: None
Damage: None
Range: 12 blocks
Description: Hold shift for 2.5 seconds while targeting a player/mob that is on a earth bendable block. Black smoke will appear. Releasing shift will cause a stone wall with a cobblestone slab to trap the player. Lasts 6 seconds. 3 second cooldown.

Chi
DashPunch
Move: DashPunch
Element: Chi
Damage: 1 damage pierce, 2 damage direct
Range: 12 blocks
Description: Hold shift for 1 second and aim at a block or player/mob. Black smoke should appear. Letting go of shift will cause you to run extremely fast to that location up to 15 blocks. If you run through any player/mob they receive 1 damage. If you were aiming at a player/mob they will receive 2 damage and slowness 1 for 2 seconds.

Bloodlust (better name?)
Move: Bloodlust
Type: Passive
AvatarState: Gain 2 damage instead of one (Max: 6)
Description: For every five (too little, too much?) players that a Chi-Blocker kills they gain 1 damage to their punch. (Max: 3 damage) Resets when they die or after 10 minutes of not damaging another player.

Tri-Stance

Move: TriStance
Type: Toggle
Description: This move is unique so the description is split into three. Only one stance can be toggled at a time.

WarriorStance: Toggle by left click. When in offense stance you always have strength I on the player, but you also have corrupted resistance effect II on causing the chi-blocker to take 40% more damage. RapidPunch does slightly more damage.
AcrobatStance: Toggle by tapping shift. Increases the chi-blocker's change to block chi by 10% and change to dodge by 15%. They have no cooldown on HighJump. RapidPunch does less damage.
MovementStance: Hold shift and left click to toggle. When sprinting the player moves 2x faster then normal. Smokebomb has a shorter cooldown. Speed is one higher level then normal when not sprinting. When sprinting attacks do 2 extra damage and a change to slow I (10%) for five seconds letting the chi-blocker attack more freely. Weakness II (30% less damage) is always applied.

Let me know what you think of Tri-Stance!

Last edited:

xXturbokidXx

Verified Member
I like the DashPunch or EarthTrap idea! I think Bloodlust is WAAAAY to op, sorry. I: Keep up these great ideas though!

Shadowx329

Verified Member
I like earthbridge. I find it annoying when im in a ravine and there is no way to pull the earth to you to form a bridge you can walk over to the other side.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Edited the suggestion to hopefully make Bloodlust less op. Max of 3 extra damage (1.5 hearts) and if you don't attack another player within 30 minutes it resets.

Zolteex

Verified Member
DashPunch is the only one that I see potential for. Keep up the great work, your ideas are important to us! ;)

David

Verified Member
I like the idea of Earth Bridge and Earth Trap, although I'm not 100% sure on your description, could you like give like more examples on how it would be used and what it'd do?

I like the chi moves, but I like Dash Punch the most.

Kwesi

Verified Member
I think EarthBridge and DashPunch are feasible moves that would make a great addition. EarthTrap I can't properly picture in my head so I cannot give an opinion about that. As far as TriStance and BloodLust go, as much as they are great suggestions, I do not believe them to be realistic moves for a chiblocker; they sound more like skills for a DPS class in an RPG. They don't really suit chiblockers and they seem like they would be rather overpowered, if I'm being honest. They sound good overall though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.