• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

MetalShots [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froosty11

Verified Member
For me the premisson, is wrong (i dont really know how to say it) but noone except OP can use the abilty but i have the - bending.Ability.MetalThrow premisson in my Premisson-file...? Help?

paliate

Verified Member
Then your denying them the use of the ability,Not allowing them to use it.
Remove that permission from their file and just put in "bending.ability.Metalthrow"

Froosty11

Verified Member
Then your denying them the use of the ability,Not allowing them to use it.
Remove that permission from their file and just put in "bending.ability.Metalthrow"
Well all the other premissons work when i put them in the thingy, (im using GroupManager) if that helps.
Edit: Either way im testing it now

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Well all the other premissons work when i put them in the thingy, (im using GroupManager) if that helps.
Edit: Either way im testing it now
Hey there froosty! I am currently running a server, and using group manager too. Under the rank you wish to have metalthrow, add this line:
- bending.ability.MetalThrow

I am posting an update now that should fix that bug if it exists :D

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member

Tony

Verified Member
Perhaps there is a way that you can make it so your enemy can't pick it up before you bring it back?

Froosty11

Verified Member
Hey there froosty! I am currently running a server, and using group manager too. Under the rank you wish to have metalthrow, add this line:
- bending.ability.MetalThrow

I am posting an update now that should fix that bug if it exists :D

miguelez23

Verified Member
For those of you who want to pull the metal back to you, why not just bind Metal Clips next to Metal Shots. If you sneak with Metal Clips all Iron Comes back to you...

Tony

Verified Member
For those of you who want to pull the metal back to you, why not just bind Metal Clips next to Metal Shots. If you sneak with Metal Clips all Iron Comes back to you...
I know that but it always dosent come back to you. I hit them then use metalclips very fast and they will still pick it up before .

Status
Not open for further replies.