• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

MetalShots [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Ability
MetalShots (previously known as MetalThrow)

Element
Earth (Metal)

How To Use
Get Iron Ingots, Iron Sword, or an Iron Chestplate in your inventory. Bind this move then click.

Stats
-1 + 1/2 Heart Damage (Config Option)
-2 Second Cooldown
-
Drops Item, but Swords and Chestplates will have little damage on them

Good For
Medium-Range Attacks (Range a config option)

Config
Found At The Bottom Of The ProjectKorra Config. Config Options -
Blaze590:
Metalshots:
damage: 2.0
speed: 2.0
distance: 5.0

Permissions
Default: Yes
Permission: bending.Ability.MetalThrow
(PLEASE NOTE: The permission node was NOT changed, so it will stay the same!)

Version
ProjectKorra 1.5.1 It should work with almost any new beta version
Bukkit 1.7.9 It will work with 1.7.9, 1.7.10, and Spigot 1.8

ChangeLog
4.2 - Made into MetalShots, Added IronChestplate/Iron Sword Throwing. Reduced Duplicating Chance
1.0.1 - Created
Known Bugs
- Duplication Glitch has a SMALL chance of happening
- Please report bugs in this thread

ScreenShots

Additional Notes
Feel Free To Rate This Move, Or Even Do A Review On It!

Disclaimer
"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."

Last edited:

Penribon

Verified Member
this is awesome I can see where this ability comes from book 4 episode 1 :) Happy with the move does make metal bending feel more like a sub element

RedAlert

Verified Member
good job! :) is that would be crazy if you make it you could shoot from your armor if it is made from iron, but the armor would lose durability?

Joeri

Verified Member
This ability is simply amazing. I have a idea though, Maybe if your holding a sword while using this ability it will throw your sword instead and deal the sword damage?

NinjaK

Verified Member
Do the defensive moves (AirShield, FireShield, Surge, Earthwall) block the attack from metal throw?

V

Vidcom

Do the defensive moves (AirShield, FireShield, Surge, Earthwall) block the attack from metal throw?
Not the dev BUT it does throw as the drop entity so AirShield should deal with it, not sure about FireShield. I'd be surprised if Surge didn't, RaiseEarth definitely does.

NinjaK

Verified Member
Not the dev BUT it does throw as the drop entity so AirShield should deal with it, not sure about FireShield. I'd be surprised if Surge didn't, RaiseEarth definitely does.
Okay cool. It seems logical that it would go through fire and not the other stuff, so thats good to hear. I mostly just wanted to hear the AirShield part. :]

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Okay cool. It seems logical that it would go through fire and not the other stuff, so thats good to hear. I mostly just wanted to hear the AirShield part. :]
Some Pretty Basic Moves That Can Block It:
AirShield
Surge
AirBlast
AirSuction Maybe??
RaiseEarth

I wouldn't recommend using fireshield with this.. I tried it with @Vidcom and it just lit on fire and hit me xD. Since it is an entity (item) walloffire might be able to burn it if you are far enough back. Fireshield can too, but in shift mode it doesn't have enough time to burn. Hope this cleared it up :D

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
I meant what kuvira did, she'd just metalbend them back. Maybe if you hold shift the ingots will start coming towards u slowly until it gets closer slowly progressing in speed.
Like I said before. But I do really like this idea. Maybe i could make another move called MetalPull or something? it attracts metal towards you.

Status
Not open for further replies.