• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

MetalShots [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Verified Member
I can make it like that. But wasting all that iron seems useless.
Yeah that's true or is a waste. Perhaps there is a way you can make it where once you hit the person or bounces off of them into the air or in front of them so there is a less of a chance they will pick it up and you can metal clip it back

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Yeah that's true or is a waste. Perhaps there is a way you can make it where once you hit the person or bounces off of them into the air or in front of them so there is a less of a chance they will pick it up and you can metal clip it back
It already does bounce a little, a bigger bounce would be unrealistic. Adding the iron to their inventory would also be unrealistic.

Hartford15

Verified Member
Instead of throwing all iron items at once can you make it so u just throw 1 at a time. Can you make a config so then you can decide what you can throw. Instead of throwing the armor why not be able to throw iron ingots from the armor

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Instead of throwing all iron items at once can you make it so u just throw 1 at a time. Can you make a config so then you can decide what you can throw. Instead of throwing the armor why not be able to throw iron ingots from the armor
Hey There ^-^
When my update BETA 3 comes out, you will basically be able to throw every item from iron and some gold.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well, it IS possible to change the delay before an item is being picked up. I can do it with a command, not sure if it is possible for an add-on move.

Tony

Verified Member
Well, it IS possible to change the delay before an item is being picked up. I can do it with a command, not sure if it is possible for an add-on move.
Omg that is like exactly ly what the move needs so that you can throw it and they can't pick it up but by the time you use metal clips to pick it back up , then you can pick it up. BRILLIANT!

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
While this new is exciting and good, it could cause a bunch of server lag blocking players from picking up drops.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
While this new is exciting and good, it could cause a bunch of server lag blocking players from picking up drops.
I don't know how coding works, but I DO know it is possible to summon items which can't be picked up at all or can't be picked up for a certain time. It is with an NBT tag. I don't know if that helps, but I thought it could be useful.

(I am a redstoner/command wizard, so don't get me wrong if I am trying to help. I also know it's possible to only allow the shooter to pick it up... (with vanilla commands at least...))

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
I'm thinking about making it so it just returns the iron to your inventory after It "breaks"

Upsides:
Never waste your iron
Never lose your iron
Could help lag issues

Downsides:
Isn't realistic

So what do you all think about that :eek:

Tony

Verified Member
I'm thinking about making it so it just returns the iron to your inventory after It "breaks"

Upsides:
Never waste your iron
Never lose your iron
Could help lag issues

Downsides:
Isn't realistic

So what do you all think about that :eek:
{Insert Thumbs up emoji}

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Sorry about that, but this is a misunderstanding. You won't throw all the items at once, you will just be able to throw one at a time like now. Also, I meant you would be able throw any of those items.

Hartford15

Verified Member
Sorry about that, but this is a misunderstanding. You won't throw all the items at once, you will just be able to throw one at a time like now. Also, I meant you would be able throw any of those items.
Whenever I use it I click and everything is thrown

paliate

Verified Member
:rolleyes:
Personally I think that once you throw it you should either recieve one in your inventory automatically OR just not drop any at all.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
:rolleyes:
Personally I think that once you throw it you should either recieve one in your inventory automatically OR just not drop any at all.
I plan to add it automatically to your inventory due to just shooting it and not getting it back would kinda be a waste..

Status
Not open for further replies.