• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied MetalPoisoning

Status
Not open for further replies.

NecKteviL

Element: Earth
Sub: Metal
Cooldown: 20000
To use this move you, you must have melted iron ores in your inventory. Simply tap sneck until silver particles appear in front of you, then punch the enemy to give it poison.
This idea is not mine, I sa it in the RockMc forum in suggestion bit.

A regular iron ingot ain't gonna poison anyone in reality. In the picture is shown that the mercury substance is being bent, not any kind of iron.

Reminds me of your Poisonous Plant thread, with the same argument of that respective material

Thank goodness we arent talking about real life.
Fair enough.

Would you still not like waterbenders to spit disolving acid out of their stomach? I saw you gave the argument with a fact that acid would eat the benders stomach alive, so I guess you still have no interest for that ability. Oh wait, we aren't talking about real life.

NecKteviL

Fair enough.

Would you still not like waterbenders to spit disolving acid out of their stomach? I saw you gave the argument with a fact that acid would eat the benders stomach alive, so I guess you still have no interest for that ability. Oh wait, we aren't talking about real life.
Well, Easte liked my post.

Well, Easte liked my post.
Good for him, that he sees something unique about your idea.

I have only 1 of the same complaint like your plantbending poison suggestion: there should be item for this technique to function. Reasons
  • This isn't that of a primary move used by metalbenders often.
  • I'm certain that a normal metal isn't poisonous.

Hero

Fair enough.

That was like a 6 months ago. I really couldn't care less about how you quote stuff from 6 months ago. Cute though.

IEmrysI

Idk why everyone is fighting. And having too much iron in your body could definitely make you sick. I like the idea,

Status
Not open for further replies.