• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Metalarmor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Multi-Abilities are awesome, we need more of them or a singular move that has many uses.
Yeah but there are certain situations where certain features would be viable for Multi-Abilities and where others would be good for normal abilities. Nothing beats a move that has multiple purpose- even a Multi-Ability.

Green

Verified Member
Yeah but there are certain situations where certain features would be viable for Multi-Abilities and where others would be good for normal abilities. Nothing beats a move that has multiple purpose- even a Multi-Ability.
So do you like this ability @SuperBower118 ? Because I do not think it is that complicated of a move. Shift to create a shield, click while shifting to launch the two parts of the shield a second apart and click to throw your-self 5 blocks. Pretty self explanatory to me.

Last edited:

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The Equalists are chiblockers.
Asami? What? When?
Jumping of a ice ramp doesn't make her acrobatic. She is only acrobatic becuz she's a dancer.
Same for Suyin.
Pli' was evasive, not acrobatic according to wiki

If anyone wants become temporarily acrobatic, they can get themselves a few potions of jump boost and speed. I recommended finding a plugin (it should exist I believe) that makes all players agile passively or create your own.
You forget that chi blockers are still normal people without bending, and Pli was pretty acrobatic, We saw her do flips. I also forgot a few people, Ty Lee, Mai, The Kyoshi Warriors.

"she was able to jump over a speeding motorcycle while kicking the rider off, still managing to land gracefully, and also dodged an earthbending attack by a Red Lotus sentry before stunning him in one fluid motion" - Avatar Wiki in regards to Asami if jumping over a motorcycle the way she did isn't acrobatic then I don't know what is

Acrobatic doesn't have to be taken literally, P'li could to flips and twists, and that is acrobatic enough considering most of us can't even do a flip (with perfect execution while dodging boulders)

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Chi blockers exist in the plugin, but not ninjas, warriors ect. Not all benders were acrobatic. Again, ty lee is a chi blockers, mai is a ninja (which that class doesnt exist in-game). I once jumped from a motorcycle (don't ask why) and left landing on my two feey and I Lol'ed hard.

Saying all benders were acrobatic is so false, because it isn't applied to all of them as it was shown. Did you see Iroh (Zuko's uncle) being Ty lee-ish?

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Chi blockers exist in the plugin, but not ninjas, warriors ect. Not all benders were acrobatic. Again, ty lee is a chi blockers, mai is a ninja (which that class doesnt exist in-game). I once jumped from a motorcycle (don't ask why) and left landing on my two feey and I Lol'ed hard.

Saying all benders were acrobatic is so false, because it isn't applied to all of them as it was shown. Did you see Iroh (Zuko's uncle) being Ty lee-ish?
Your stereotyping the word acrobatic to people like Ty Lee. There are levels of acrobatic.

Dr_CrossFire

Verified Member
It's interesting, and the ideas have their merit. If and how it'd be implemented with regards to what source to use is something that would need to be considered. Personally though, I think that a multiability for Metal would make much more sense than one for other elements or moves.

Looking into!

Green

Verified Member
I would like to bring this back mainly because there really hasn't been any good metal bending moves suggested in a long time and I (even if it wasn't mine) would love this ability to be in game.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I would like to bring this back mainly because there really hasn't been any good metal bending moves suggested in a long time and I (even if it wasn't mine) would love this ability to be in game.
You pretty much to do same over all of your threads, lol. Just be patient and you'll get your precious one.

Status
Not open for further replies.