• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

MedicalKit 2.0.0

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
No not yet I would probably release 1.0.1 with the bug fix as I am new to coding and because of this I work slower.
Also it doesn't help that I can't recreate the issue on my server.
Put your server onto 1.7.10. Elementary my dear Watson.

paliate

Verified Member
Well, I for one am not going to use a move that makes ALL of the other ones not work, So i'm going to backout of here.

*moonwalks out*

Sketz

Verified Member
I believe i can re-create a working version of this. .-.
It's a very simply move, and the moves i create for my server all work well.
However, i am not using the latest version yet, and everything. but i think it will still work.
Most of my moves work, either if PK or Spigot/bukkit versions are different. :/

Sketz

Verified Member
However, i am not using the latest version yet, and everything. but i think it will still work.
That is, if it's still broke.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Sea it works for my server as well and yes it is a basic move, could you test if it works with the up date ?

Sketz

Verified Member
Sea it works for my server as well and yes it is a basic move, could you test if it works with the up date ?
Yeah, I can't download yours, because of my school chrome book. But i can create a much similar version of this, then test it with other versions.
It probably works for you, because it supports your server mostly, and not others. Like you used your versions to create the move, for the build path. or something.

I'm not sure. but yeah. i'll create a version of my own, then test it. See how that works out?
Not sure what you want to do. but i'm fairly sure i can create this. :)