• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

MedicalKit 2.0.0

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
I asked If you could download the update and test it as I would like to learn how to fix so I wouldn't be help less if other moves that I am going to make would have the same bug

Sketz

Verified Member
I asked If you could download the update and test it as I would like to learn how to fix so I wouldn't be help less if other moves that I am going to make would have the same bug
I can't download anything :/
I was going to create one, like yours, so that way, you can look at my code maybe?
Or build Paths. I don't know. lol, just trying to help. :)

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
In 5 or so minutes I'll be able to download it. I'm on my phone atm. I hope it works.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
And I'll test any other moves of yours Orion that you make. I would love to see what you create.

Sketz

Verified Member
Are you a coder and if so can I become your apprentice ? :D
Lol, I make moves, and i love doing it, but i wouldn't call my self a coder.
I know what i'm doing kinda, and how to put together a decent move?
Right now i'm making a Firebending move for my server, and it's turning out great so far.

I'm studying java, but i don't think i'm learning that much. I have create quit a few moves for my server tho.
But i assure you, i'm no coder. :p

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Lol, I make moves, and i love doing it, but i wouldn't call my self a coder.
I know what i'm doing kinda, and how to put together a decent move?
Right now i'm making a Firebending move for my server, and it's turning out great so far.

I'm studying java, but i don't think i'm learning that much. I have create quit a few moves for my server tho.
But i assure you, i'm no coder. :p
Well have you ever had this type of problem before ? (no move will load)
And if so kind to share a way to fix it ?

Sketz

Verified Member
Well have you ever had this kind of problem before ? (no move will load)
And if so kind to share a way to fix it ?
Not really, when another guy tried creating a move, then giving it to me to test. I have gotten an error like this.
I wish i could look at your code, but i'd need your perm. and even if i did get your perm. i still can't download it.

What Version of PK do you use to create this?
What Version of Bukkit/Spigot do you use?

This may not be the issue though, the issue may be the code in the plugin it's self. and i won't be able to help you there.

Orion_Solus

Verified Member
Not really, when another guy tried creating a move, then giving it to me to test. I have gotten an error like this.
I wish i could look at your code, but i'd need your perm. and even if i did get your perm. i still can't download it.

What Version of PK do you use to create this?
What Version of Bukkit/Spigot do you use?

This may not be the issue though, the issue may be the code in the plugin it's self. and i won't be able to help you there.
Would you mind continuing this conversation in a private coal ?
I would share the code and give you other details as I really wish to share this ability with the community

Sketz

Verified Member
Would you mind continuing this conversation in a private coal ?
I would share the code and give you other details as I really wish to share this ability with the community

Yeah, go ahead. but i have to go soon.
Not that soon, i'm currently at school. I have to go at 3:40. It's currently 3:14.
If i don't understand some of the code, because i'm use to my coding way.
I might not be much help. but can try. :)