• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Mario Style Fire Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Migsel

Verified Member
Because just earlier owlcool suggested that firebenders should be able to shoot bouncing fireballs like Mario in ssb4
IK, but I was talking about your other post,
Since your lifting the earth to push yourself into the air, by doing that in sync with 100 earthbenders it lifts the world by about 1 block. (Or 1 meter)

owlcool

Verified Member
Because owlcool said something silly like that I thought I could too
Ok, so making a realistic suggestion is silly, but posting on it a completely insane add-on that would require TONS of coding, and is unrelated to the suggestion, would EXTREMELY RARELY happen, and is pointless on that same suggestion is acceptable, Have a nice day tortoise worshipper.

jedk1

Ok, so making a realistic suggestion is silly, but posting on it a completely insane add-on that would require TONS of coding, and is unrelated to the suggestion, would EXTREMELY RARELY happen, and is pointless on that same suggestion is acceptable, Have a nice day tortoise worshipper.
actually, from a coding stand point. moving the world is far easier than making a ball bounce. to make a ball bounce requires coding a physics engine, or a manager to control the physics of a bouncing ball.

owlcool

Verified Member
actually, from a coding stand point. moving the world is far easier than making a ball bounce. to make a ball bounce requires coding a physics engine, or a manager to control the physics of a bouncing ball.
You must be like,

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Thread Denied -

The original 'FireBlast' was a Fireball that was shot out of your hand. This ability doesn't provide any new mechanic to Firebending that we really need. If you want the explosion effect you can use Combustion.

I'd also love to keep suggestions limited to the Avatar Universe, or at the very least remain practical.

Status
Not open for further replies.