• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Mario Style Fire Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

owlcool

Verified Member
We have been waiting for this, the time when someone makes a uncannon suggestion, because there is no more Atla or lok. Theoretically, a Firebender would be able to throw a fireball that bounces on the ground.
Name: FlowerBalls
Damage: 1/2 heart
No warmups or cool downs, like water manipulation, and you should be able to throw 3 at once like in ssb4wiu.
How it should look:

Last edited:

Gold

Verified Member
there is no up and down in space, so how would it be "lifted"? o_O
Since your lifting the earth to push yourself into the air, by doing that in sync with 100 earthbenders it lifts the world by about 1 block. (Or 1 meter)

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Back a year ago (I know, ancient times) when i used orion, there was a fireball move. You just shot a flame charge (lit) . It was removed before pk times, why? I do not know.

Gold

Verified Member
Back a year ago (I know, ancient times) when i used orion, there was a fireball move. You just shot a flame charge (lit) . It was removed before pk times, why? I do not know.
That old fireball move? XD I remember that on some faction servers the fireballs would glitch out in mid air so it would just hang around floating lel.

Elias

Verified Member
So if the Fire Nation attacks using this move can we call them the Mario Nation?

Elias

Verified Member
Also how I see it is that I'm not exactly sure how the animation would play out.
I've had many experiences tinkering with spawned in firecharges and it was not fun
R.I.P Island & Computer

HadesDude

Verified Member
It was a ghast fireball. Players could redirect them, that's why it was changed.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
the only good animation i could think would to be have a flame charge (lit) being thrown, like metalclips or metalshots, but has a small range, hits the ground, and bounces back up, and then repeats. R.I.P FPS

owlcool

Verified Member
Here are a few examples of this.

As a easter egg, maybe make it do more damage if you have a red flower in your hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.