• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Love Wins!

owlcool

Verified Member
You know what, screw all the candidate talk. Let's delete our messages mentioning those people. I mean, this is not at all what this thread started off as(But slightly debatable). So let's delete our messages if we agree. kk?

V

Vidcom

This quite nicely rounds things off for me! The 4 places in the world I want to live in are the UK, Ireland, Iceland and the US. As of this law, all 4 will allow me to marry in their country. Love wins, arbitrary "but i dont like it guise see i found a bible quote that says im right" has lost!

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
For Jeb right
Are you joking?

Gay Marriage was ruled the way it is now under the Obama administration, unless of course you want to quote Obama repealing a pro-gay marriage law post 2013.

Eh, anyways, I support Bernie Sanders. Hopefully the Republicans don't rally so violently against his free college plan it turns into some plan similar to how Obamacare turned out that taxes the poor and only supports law students, or something.
Sanders is cool, but I'm Ready for Hillary.

I am sorry, I just will never support Rand Paul. He is far to sleazy for my taste.
For example, during an Interview he kept on saying he supported Gay marriage AND traditional marriage. Pick one or the fucking other, dude. I know this is comparable to what Obama did, over years of time, but you still have to keep that in mind, would you vote somebody who just hid their opinion on interracial marriage, saying he supports both sides as to get votes from both sides? Alas, I wouldn't.

At least with a politician like Jeb Bush we know where he stands.
With Bernie Sanders, we know where he stands.
With Rand Paul? Not so much.
He's a hypocrite and has done horrible things for Kentucky. When I think of qualifications to hold public office, he matches none of them. He's my Senator and I have some colorful things to say about him.

But yeah -- the point of this post was to celebrate that LOVE WON this week.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
he supported Gay marriage AND traditional marriage. Pick one or the fucking other, dude.
??? Why can't you support both. Rand's policies against the NSA and the patroit act are ones I can stand by. I'm not a republican and I wish a libertarian canadite could win, but he represents my views the best.

Ready for Hillary.
Not trying to start anything here but... Hillary is an empty suit. Her motoo might as well be "I have a vagina." because the only reason I ever hear anyone say they are voting for her is because she is a woman.

But anyway...
Love wins and we might as well stop arguing because we have probably all made up our minds on who we are voting for and our confirmation bias is preventing us from changing it from just an argument on the internet.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Watch literally 48 seconds into this video.
And? He says that the states should decide it, but of course the supreme court decided it now so.

You know what, screw all the candidate talk. Let's delete our messages mentioning those people. I mean, this is not at all what this thread started off as(But slightly debatable). So let's delete our messages if we agree. kk?
I'll stop arguing, not going to delete messages tho.

6tijn

Verified Member
Finally. USA keeps calling itself most liberal country in the world lol, 2015 is kinda late to make gay marriage legal xD

owlcool

Verified Member
??? Why can't you support both. Rand's policies against the NSA and the patroit act are ones I can stand by. I'm not a republican and I wish a libertarian canadite could win, but he represents my views the best.

Not trying to start anything here but... Hillary is an empty suit. Her motoo might as well be "I have a vagina." because the only reason I ever hear anyone say they are voting for her is because she is a woman.

But anyway...
Love wins and we might as well stop arguing because we have probably all made up our minds on who we are voting for and our confirmation bias is preventing us from changing it from just an argument on the internet.
Why can you support both? Supporting "Traditional Marriage" is supporting denying blacks and whites, oh wait I mean people of the same sex, to have their marriage recognized by the state.

Supporting Interracial, oh wait I mean Gay, marriage is the opposite.

Besides, there is something wrong with giving states ultimate choice. It leads to things such as(In chronological order) choosing whenever or not to have a state religion, if blacks and whites could marry, and finally if people of the same sex could marry.

Anyway, we still don't know his actual freaking opinion on this, I would be okay if he was just say he supported one or the other, as his own opinion. We won't know what he passes or vetoed for by the time he becomes president.

Anyways, when did believing in small government become believing that states have the power to give or take rights?

Hero

Verified Member
Why can you support both? Supporting "Traditional Marriage" is supporting denying blacks and whites, oh wait I mean people of the same sex, to have their marriage recognized by the state.

Supporting Interracial, oh wait I mean Gay, marriage is the opposite.

Besides, there is something wrong with giving states ultimate choice. It leads to things such as(In chronological order) choosing whenever or not to have a state religion, if blacks and whites could marry, and finally if people of the same sex could marry.

Anyway, we still don't know his actual freaking opinion on this, I would be okay if he was just say he supported one or the other, as his own opinion. We won't know what he passes or vetoed for by the time he becomes president.

Anyways, when did believing in small government become believing that states have the power to give or take rights?
I thiught traditional marriage is opposing sex, not racial stuff.
Geez, why can people get along? We all live under the stars, so whats the point in arguing when we are supposed to be celebrating. @Gamzee

owlcool

Verified Member
Finally. USA keeps calling itself most liberal country in the world lol, 2015 is kinda late to make gay marriage legal xD
Nobody is saying USA is liberal. Liberal is an insult in MO. I stamped that out from within my school, but I am sure it still exists in use as an insult.

owlcool

Verified Member
I thiught traditional marriage is opposing sex, not racial stuff.
Geez, why can people get along? We all live under the stars, so whats the point in arguing when we are supposed to be celebrating. @Gamzee
Traditional Marriage also sided against Interracial marriage, so it is still a part of traditional marriage.

owlcool

Verified Member
“Today the Supreme Court fulfilled the words engraved upon its building: ‘Equal justice under law.’ This decision is a victory for same-sex couples across our country as well as all those seeking to live in a nation where every citizen is afforded equal rights. For far too long our justice system has marginalized the gay community and I am very glad the Court has finally caught up to the American people.”
-Bernie Sanders

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
You aren't talking to the right people. Hillary's record has always been that of a fighter. Right out of school she went to work for the Children's defense fund to fight for those that didn't have a voice of their own. As First Lady of Arkansas she worked tirelessly on the education system and catapulted it up to be one of the best in the nation. As First Lady of the United States she began the nationwide discussion on health care -- 20 years before President Obama and the Affordable Care Act. As a Senator she fought for New York in the aftermath of 9/11 and worked tirelessly to ensure that our military received the best care they could. As Secretary of State she repaired many relationships that were fractured as a result of two wars we shouldn't have really been in and is now widely viewed as one of the more successful Secretary of States in our history.

So -- as far as qualifications to be President, she by far has the most. So yes, she is a woman, but no other candidate in the field has a resume even close to that of Mrs. Clinton. There's a reason she has lasted as long as she has in public service -- she has a proven record of getting things done. She has been called every name in the book -- but quitter is not one of them.

Here's a video that sums up just a fraction of what she has done (whether you agree with her or not)

There is simply no candidate with a better resume in the field on either side right now. (First Lady of Arkansas, FLOTUS (and an accomplished one at that), Senator, Secretary of State, and her countless years of experience in the private sector)

So, please leave sexist remarks out of it. Thanks ^^

owlcool

Verified Member
You aren't talking to the right people. Hillary's record has always been that of a fighter. Right out of school she went to work for the Children's defense fund to fight for those that didn't have a voice of their own. As First Lady of Arkansas she worked tirelessly on the education system and catapulted it up to be one of the best in the nation. As First Lady of the United States she began the nationwide discussion on health care -- 20 years before President Obama and the Affordable Care Act. As a Senator she fought for New York in the aftermath of 9/11 and worked tirelessly to ensure that our military received the best care they could. As Secretary of State she repaired many relationships that were fractured as a result of two wars we shouldn't have really been in and is now widely viewed as one of the more successful Secretary of States in our history.

So -- as far as qualifications to be President, she by far has the most. So yes, she is a woman, but no other candidate in the field has a resume even close to that of Mrs. Clinton. There's a reason she has lasted as long as she has in public service -- she has a proven record of getting things done. She has been called every name in the book -- but quitter is not one of them.

Here's a video that sums up just a fraction of what she has done (whether you agree with her or not)

There is simply no candidate with a better resume in the field on either side right now. (First Lady of Arkansas, FLOTUS (and an accomplished one at that), Senator, Secretary of State, and her countless years of experience in the private sector)

So, please leave sexist remarks out of it. Thanks ^^
I simply like peace. She voted in favor of the Iraq War. To much of a War Hawk for my taste. But then again, Jeb Bush IS worse. Eh, what the hell, this nation needs something like free college to make it comparable to other civilized countries. Vote Bernie Sanders for Free College and Peace. Vote Hillary to get somebody not as bad as Jeb Bush.