• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Love Wins!

Migsel

Verified Member
Well, if 51% of people are willing to elect atheists, and they do so?

Also, there have been a few before. Not as president, but in office, yes.
Well, that 51% would have to also like the atheist president in question. The odds are just against atheists, sadly. More people would rather have a theist/Christian president as of now.

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
We can just enjoy the progress today without the bickering over what the current Administration has done to the country. Let's keep that away from this post -- you all know what I think on the matter.

Hero

Verified Member
We can just enjoy the progress today without the bickering over what the current Administration has done to the country. Let's keep that away from this post -- you all know what I think on the matter.
Hi Mist! What were you doing while all of this happened?
I was asleep ;P

owlcool

Verified Member
The Obama administration did not allow gay marriage
Gay Marriage was ruled the way it is now under the Obama administration, unless of course you want to quote Obama repealing a pro-gay marriage law post 2013.

Eh, anyways, I support Bernie Sanders. Hopefully the Republicans don't rally so violently against his free college plan it turns into some plan similar to how Obamacare turned out that taxes the poor and only supports law students, or something.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Gay Marriage was ruled the way it is now under the Obama administration, unless of course you want to quote Obama repealing a pro-gay marriage law post 2013.
Gay marriage was permitted by SCOTUS, not POTUS. Not everything that happens while an administration is there belongs to the administration.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Eh, anyways, I support Bernie Sanders. Hopefully the Republicans don't rally so violently against his free college plan it turns into some plan similar to how Obamacare turned out that taxes the poor and only supports law students, or something.
Sorry dude, but...

Rand Paul for life.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
Sorry dude, but...

Rand Paul for life.
I am sorry, I just will never support Rand Paul. He is far to sleazy for my taste.
For example, during an Interview he kept on saying he supported Gay marriage AND traditional marriage. Pick one or the fucking other, dude. I know this is comparable to what Obama did, over years of time, but you still have to keep that in mind, would you vote somebody who just hid their opinion on interracial marriage, saying he supports both sides as to get votes from both sides? Alas, I wouldn't.

At least with a politician like Jeb Bush we know where he stands.
With Bernie Sanders, we know where he stands.
With Rand Paul? Not so much.