• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

LiquidMetal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mihovil

Verified Member
Element: Earth
Subelment: Metal
Move name: LiquidMetal or MetalReflection
Use: This would be used in 2 ways. In case of a metal vs. metal we can hit shift to catch 1 iron ingot the enemy threw, once we catch one we catch all the others that are thrown after the 1st one we caught. The iron ingots that are caught float around the player who caught them and the player can use them as a weapon and shoot them with left click.
The other way is if you have 4 iron ingots in your inventory and you can turn them into "liquid" and they float around you and you can shoot as many iron ingots you want. I got the ideas from Kuvira and Korra's battle in the last episode. For the 1st way of use check out at 0:10 and for the second use check out 0:48 in this video
Config stats:
Damage: 2 hearts (with both uses)
warmup: 0
cooldown: 5000

Default stats:
Damage: 2 hearts (with both uses)
warmup: 0 secs
cooldown: 5 secs

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
We don't have a metallic liquid in minecraft. Earth already has a liquid sub. I think 1 is enough...

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This is what MetalFragments was based on, but it does not include the inventory option like Mihovil suggested. I think that metalbending deserves to have more than just metalclips! :D

David

Verified Member
This is what MetalFragments was based on, but it does not include the inventory option like Mihovil suggested. I think that metalbending deserves to have more than just metalclips! :D
It does have more... It has graphling hooks and metalbenders can use earth blast and other earth moves with iron, gold, and quartz blocks which do more damage than normal earth. Not to mention the many add-on abilities metalbenders have...

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
It does have more... It has graphling hooks and metalbenders can use earth blast and other earth moves with iron, gold, and quartz blocks which do more damage than normal earth. Not to mention the many add-on abilities metalbenders have...
The bending metal isn't that big and have you seen grappling hooks used often? I sure as heck haven't!
The add-on abilities are add-ons, not something that every server has; but the core plugin is something that everyone here does have!
Whenever I talk here, I'm speaking for those using the default core.

Mihovil

Verified Member
Yea I think that the inventory option would be a cool move for metalbending

David

Verified Member
No offense, but since when is meteorite a liquid? ...
In the original series, Toph had a meteorite and when she started bending it, it turned into a liquid substance. Toph created the old nickelodeon logo with her meteorite.

Mihovil

Verified Member
Guys it's still a good idea, I don't really care about the names I just want more moves for metalbending...

Elias

Verified Member
I know metalbending can be expanded upon in greater depth but Mihovil failed to mention and I pray this is the same Mihovil I know of ,-, you guys currently do have a good arsenal as well as a bit of an improvement in metal throw or as I refer to the way it seems to me "Stiletto throw"

Status
Not open for further replies.