• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
She froze (in ice) herself at that time...
Ice can't block a lantern's can't block a lantern's construct, the Green Lantern Ring is Reputated as the strongest weapon in the universe and all the other core's rings are on par with the Green lantern's. That is just the emotional spectrum, the white lantern ring by itself has some powers, such as blinding light that kills. Even if it could, You would die from hyperthermia as Piper was encased in ice in freaking space.
Ted Cruz enters the battle! He uses U.S. CONSTITUTION. All opponents are stunned.
Kyle uses the light of the white lantern ring to blast Rafiel out of existence.(Ted Cruz's real name is Rafiel Cruz)

owlcool

Verified Member
Tadpole blows up and makes everyone stfu. Or at least, he hopefully does. Stop, this madness! >;o
Kyle absorbs the blast with the power of the Indigo Lantern and blasts Piper with the full strength of the blow. Piper. Is. Dead. But just to be sure Kyle drops an anvil of yellow lantern energy on her, subjecting her to her worse fears, and catapults her into the sun.

Migsel

Verified Member
I will :p. *Piper freezes them both and then combusts*
Mewtwo made an illusion while both he and Lucario secretly got out of the ice.

Mewtwo and Lucario both then Mega Evolve, Mewtwo sends a Psychic blast to Piper while Lucario sort of hits her with an Aura Sphere Rasengan-style.

She didn't feel the pain, because her brain melted before the Aura Sphere made contact.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Mewtwo made an illusion while both he and Lucario secretly got out of the ice.
Actually, once the targets his frozen in her icy power ,(s)he becomes unaware that he is frozen and are in state as they were "stopped in time", thus they are unconcious so they couldn't escape.

Piper dies... The End :p

Migsel

Verified Member
Actually, once the targets his frozen in her icy power ,(s)he becomes unaware that he is frozen and are in state as they were "stopped in time", thus they are unconcious so they couldn't escape.

Piper dies... The End :p
wait wat

owlcool

Verified Member
Angel summons a shotgun and reeks vengeance for piper.
Reeks vengeance? So you mean Angel smells like Vengence? lol.
Also, what is the anime Angel is from? We all know the power of the lanterns with just a bit of studying, go ahead and look on YouTube for ComicStorian's origin to the white, blue, yellow, red, orange, violet and indigo lanterns if you want to research Kyle Rayner specifically look up his origin story for Kyle Rayner.

owlcool

Verified Member
I think Piper cast a spell that apparently made you sleep forever. Go ahead and just claim that Was Mewtwo's illusion, and Piper really died from something like Stab wounds from Lucario or Brutal Force from being slammed around with Mewtwo's psychic power.

Migsel

Verified Member
I think Piper cast a spell that apparently made you sleep forever. Go ahead and just claim that Was Mewtwo's illusion, and Piper really died from something like Stab wounds from Lucario or Brutal Force from being slammed around with Mewtwo's psychic power.
K

Well, Mewtwo had already messed with Piper's head, and so he made an illusion. Piper was then stabbed by Lucario's spike thingies and thrashed about by Mewtwo's Psychic powers.