• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Suggestion "Knock out"

The longer they flew the harder the impact.
In my opinion, it should work the other way around...? If there is air friction, the velocity would get smaller, and as so, the force, as the body travels. If there isn't, the body would hit the wall with the same force it was launched with, no matter the distance the wall is.

@MeskenasBoii This idea is great! I really think there should be something like this implemented, even if just in RPG. But, similarly how @xNuminousx suggested, when the person wakes up from being knocked out, they could have a dizzy effect, for a second or two, or maybe some blindness getting weaker in a second, something like that, I dunno xD

Well, if the player drops in the void, when awaken they could get blindness (like you know how the movies barely blinks upon awakening?) As if the lids are slowly starting to open.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

xNuminousx

In my opinion, it should work the other way around...? If there is air friction, the velocity would get smaller, and as so, the force, as the body travels. If there isn't, the body would hit the wall with the same force it was launched with, no matter the distance the wall is.
Well if the body is pushed hard enough, it will go a longer distance. If it's not, it will not go very far, that's my look at it. I see what you're saying, air resistance could cause the force to be lesser and lesser. But the human body doesn't have enough air resistance for this to really effect it. I say a shorter distance would resemble less of an impact for RPG purposes. Short distance = less impact; long distance = more impact. It would work for if you got pushed off a cliff nicely.

Last edited:
Quite logically, I have to agree with Numinous. You're not gonna fall down to coma If you get hit into a wall that is a few inches away from you.

xNuminousx

Let's say there is a car moving at 200 km/h, in the iminent collision with a wall. The brakes aren't working. Which damage would be bigger? If the wall is 5 meters away or 500 meters from the car?
You're using a car which not only has a LARGE amount of mass AND friction on the road to a person in the air who has no air resistance (or little air resistance) that was just blasted by an airbender (Situational).

Though is this good concept? I don't really know any other application, except for escaping the scene at critical-life situations (to save your ass) :/