• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Invisibility

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Agreed with Pickle. I hate how people associate elements based on what was seen in other fandoms such as attaching lava to firebending and plants to earthbending. I play a lot of Guild Wars as an elementalist and I know the major difference. Also, you can't see air around Zaheer when he flies? What are they breathing, then .-.

How do waterbenders swim so fast in water and even through ice

How do earthbenders sink into the ground with little effort

Isn't it logical that airbenders move quickly through their element?
Thanks Bro

owlcool

Verified Member
Also if you think about it ,Flight represents the true freedom of the airbenders ,so I think there is some kind of connection of freedom by the "Invisibility" ,as you really are undatected by others.
OMG WE TOTS HAVE NO FREEDOM!!! IF WE ARE SEEN THEN WE AREN'T FREE!!! GOTTA JOIN THIS GROUP FOR FREEDOM!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)
Unless freedom isn't stealth.
Agreed with Pickle. I hate how people associate elements based on what was seen in other fandoms such as attaching lava to firebending and plants to earthbending. I play a lot of Guild Wars as an elementalist and I know the major difference. Also, you can't see air around Zaheer when he flies? What are they breathing, then .-.

How do waterbenders swim so fast in water and even through ice

How do earthbenders sink into the ground with little effort

Isn't it logical that airbenders move quickly through their element?
They already do move quickly through their element, ever seen a airbender sprinting?

HydroMan

Verified Member
What part of bending do you not get? They MANIPULATE the element itself. They are NOT made of the element. They are NOT wizards of their element. They are NOT Pokémon of that element, am I leaving anything out?
Fight is not manipulated by air ,that part i don't get

HydroMan

Verified Member
OMG WE TOTS HAVE NO FREEDOM!!! IF WE ARE SEEN THEN WE AREN'T FREE!!! GOTTA JOIN THIS GROUP FOR FREEDOM!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_(group)
Unless freedom isn't stealth.

They already do move quickly through their element, ever seen a airbender sprinting?
I seen it

Then could you explain why they have spiritual projection sub? Besides that it's spiritual for them, every bender and non theoractly should be possible. Would the reaction of yours be the same if invisibility where introduced instead of Spiritual Projection.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
I seen it

Then could you explain why they have spiritual projection sub? Besides that it's spiritual for them, every bender and non theoractly should be possible. Would the reaction of yours be the same if invisibility where introduced instead of Spiritual Projection.
Invisibility is non-canon, Airbenders have Spiritual Projection because that's what's Mike and Bryan wanted to do. You can't question them. This thread has been dead for over a month and now you're trying to start a flame war again.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Invisibility, IF canon, it would be for spirits. bUT AiR?!?
I am still a little bugged how only airbenders can project. If someone asked me if Unalaq could project, I would say yes. But invisility connecting to an element? o.o Nope.

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
Invisibility is non-canon, Airbenders have Spiritual Projection because that's what's Mike and Bryan wanted to do. You can't question them. This thread has been dead for over a month and now you're trying to start a flame war again.
I said IF it was introcuded as a subelement, and i even said at the very first post.

HydroMan

Verified Member
I was thinking of making a fog addon ability for waterbenders once i get to know javas things and ect. :eek:

Don't steal my idea and try recreating as your own addon pls ;-; i should be the 1 to have glory

Last edited: