• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Invisibility

HydroMan

Verified Member
What if LOK would have (not suggesting) released a new third sub-element for airbenders - invisibility ,would that be appropiate for air and more canon being ,as all the other elements have a matching way to them. I wanna you guys to think about and how you believe would it look in the show ;). Again, 'm not suggesting for it to be implanted in the plugin ,just an opinion for if it were a canon thing :)

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
What? Just...what? Are you referring to spiritual projection?
I was referring for a sub called invisibility - where you can become invisible like the wind, you know wat 'm talkin about? For the other people not deteck your presents by not seeing the user from their sight

HydroMan

Verified Member
I was referring for a sub called invisibility - where you can become invisible like the wind, you know wat 'm talkin about? For the other people not deteck your presents by not seeing the user from their sight
And i mean by your physical body using this sub/ability

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Like PandaKing said, there is no way for an airbender to become invisible by controlling air currents.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
*coughs* "flight" *coughs*
The difference is: Flight was built up to throughout the season, not just randomly appeared. Besides, it came from Mike and Bryan, so they clearly have an explanation, not just thinking that "Air doesn't touch the ground, AIRbenders shouldn't have to touch the ground" as you are trying to present as fact.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Another point, didn't Mist himself say that we won't be adding any new subs to the list anyway?

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
What if LOK would have(not suggesting) released a new third sub-element for airbenders - invisibility ,would that be appropiate for air and more canon being ,as all the other elements have a matching way to them. I wanna you guys to think about and how you believe would it look in the show ;). Again, am not suggesting for it to be implanted in the plugin ,just an opinion for if it were a canon thing :)
Air does not reflect or redirect photons, no matter how fast it is going.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Air does not reflect or redirect photons, no matter how fast it is going.
We seen flight as a new sub element for airbenders. We didn't see it reflecting to the air element, unless that the air is not bound to gravity and can "fly". So why not making your body like air-alike ,as the air is invisible

HydroMan

Verified Member
Again ,its not a sugggesting .I just wanna see some theories of it how could the user would find use for this if it was actually in the show :)