• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Immolate

Immolate v1.2.1 || PK (1.8.3)

xNuminousx

SUGGESTION
When the player first clicks and the move starts, have a little hurt/burn animation (since it's supposed to be THAT powerful). For example, when the player clicks shift sparks/flames will spawn at the players feet, maybe with a speed of 2 or 3 to make it look like sort of an explosion or rush of energy.

Reduce the particle count of the actual blast a bit to reduce lag for some servers/computers. With the reduction of flame particles, you can add more kinds of particles like smoke ones.

Upon player impact, use the same animation as the original blast (First suggestion) but x2. Where there may have been an amount of 10 particles for the beginning, there will be 20 particles when it hits a player. Just to symbolize a great explosion/blast.

EDIT
Also try have it remove(); when it comes into contact with blocks. Right now it phases throw walls.

xNuminousx

BUG REPORT
When the move hits blocks the cooldown is activated, however when it hits a mob the cooldown is not activated and you could literally spam this over and over as long as you hit a mob and not a block.

Random idea I wanna throw out, but perhaps have it temporarely for a long time negate passives of the opponents it hits?
Interesting, but that would be a bit OP for a one click hit. I feel like that is something for a seperate ability. PM me if you want to give me more details about that. Perhaps that could be a good idea for a chiblocking ability.

EmeraldJelly updated Immolate with a new update entry:

A Heck of a lot of bug fixes.

** IMMOLATE IS NO LONGER A FIRE ABILITY!!! IT IS NOW CLASSIFIED AS A COMBUSTION BENDING ABILITY!! **

- Refined the "stop" and "start" methods in the code
- Fixed console error caused when immolate came into contact with a entity.
- Removed the "Speed" config option.
- New Console Load message
- New damage and sacrifice damage defaults.
Read the rest of this update entry...

PhanaticD

got some config typos in your code

sacrifice = ExtraAbilities.EmeraldJelly.Fire.Immolate.Sacrifice (doesnt exist)

save default ExtraAbilities.EmeraldJelly.Fire.Immolate.SacrficeDamage (missing an i)

xNuminousx

got some config typos in your code

sacrifice = ExtraAbilities.EmeraldJelly.Fire.Immolate.Sacrifice (doesnt exist)

save default ExtraAbilities.EmeraldJelly.Fire.Immolate.SacrficeDamage (missing an i)
Dang you're really hammering away at these errors. If you wanna find issues in mine don't be afraid to hmu.