• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

IceSpear

Status
Not open for further replies.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Ice spear: The ice spear is a waterbending move shown to have been used by Southern waterbenders. It involves freezing a stream of water and sending the frozen result flying at the target. This move was used by Katara when she was about to strike down Yon Rha. It has also been seen in Avatar games as well as the Avatar TCG.

Alot like Torrent this move would form around you
you can turn the water into ice by left clicking
2015-03-26_13.49.16.png

to fire the projectile first aim with the curser then let go of shift (the spear of ice only travels at a projected angle like an arrow fired from a bow once released you cant redirect)
2015-03-26_13.55.36.png

when the ice hits the floor at night or on a full moon it would impale the ground, leaving a ice spike poking out of the floor where you threw it (slowing efect to those who touch it?) if its day time and the icespear hits the floor it will shatter damaging nearby mobs/players

2015-03-26_13.36.39.png

use: hold crouch till charged,left click to turn to ice, release crouch to fire
possible extra ability: slowness and nausia if knocked into a wall, paralyze on contact if directly hit with spear
Cooldown: 800
Charge: 900
plantbend: yes
bottlebend: yes
icebend: yes
damage: 10 (5 hearts)
Length: 4-5 blocks

revert: yes

Last edited:

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Same, I think this should be a combo not a move if it gets accepted.

Loony

Verified Member
I like this idea as a combo *o*
I agree. But if they were to implement it as a combo, from what he has shown it looks like a torrent combo.
I think that it would be more realistic to the show (and in general) if it was a water manipulation combo that sent frozen water manip's at the enemy (upto 4 at a time) or something like that.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
orrrr someone could make it into a move ^_^ and add a combo using the move if its accepted into pk core, this is a base move for other combos :eek:

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
I agree. But if they were to implement it as a combo, from what he has shown it looks like a torrent combo.
I think that it would be more realistic to the show (and in general) if it was a water manipulation combo that sent frozen water manip's at the enemy (upto 4 at a time) or something like that.
it's called icespike (shift at source block then left click)

Status
Not open for further replies.