• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Iceshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
That's true, because you can get water from it's solid state but not reverse. However I don't know how's that relative to what he said, because he didn't claim that this fact is false ;p;
You can melt ice to get water. Ice is water but water isn't ice because no one says "Water is the liquid form of ice." But you can say "Ice is the solid form of water."

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Huhh?

All I'm saying that you can't get ice from water without freezing it, but you can get water from ice without melting it (I think).

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Just gonna point out right clicking the water block in the way you're wanting won't be possible.

BryanPlays

Verified Member
Because right click only reacts with solid blocks, entities that are close and with the item in hand as far as I heard. Besides, it makes sense for it to be combo - it is just a fusion of two abilities.
Then the move would turn whatever waterblock in the torrent you are looking at into ice and the right click would shoot the iceclaw animation.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Concept Developers still wouldn't care, even when there will be over 1k of those same exact ideas :p As long as it doesn't get introduced into plugin, the staff would still leave all of them open for discussion. :D

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Your argument was somehow not that of a valid to be, because I see it that the shards she threw were the length of her torrent. So in conclusion, by your statement, torrent is too m^3 wider and in minecraft it is measured in 1 block unit :p

Status
Not open for further replies.