• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Iceshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
I would like to sugest a new icenbending move: Iceshots. This move is from the scene where Kaya and Zaheer were fighting. I don't know if this move is used in more scenes. Anyway this is the scene i was talking about:
2016-04-25 10.31.28.png
Screenshot_2016-04-25-10-30-26.png
Screenshot_2016-04-25-10-30-28.png
(i am so sorry! The GIF was too big... 1.51 mb)
Basicly, this is a combination of Icebullet and Torrent. How does it work? The beginning is the same as torrent. Select a watersource block and hold shift so a waterstream will circle around you. Then if you left and right click (like with icebullets), iceblocks like with Icespike will shoot at the direction you are looking at. In total you can shoot 6 blocks. Each block will do half a heart of damage, so if all 6 blocks hit, will the damage be 3 hearts. Because 3 hearts is pretty much, this move will have a quite long cooldown.
So what do you think about this?

I was thinking about a combo too. But water allready has 5 combos and if you look at basic attack moves for ice, than we only have icespike, iceclaws (and iceblast but you need ice for that). So i want a easy new move for ice. If it would be a combo, than i think it would be oke as long as the combo is easy, not like watersmash. (Like Meskenas-Chi_Blockeris said).

NecKteviL

I was thinking about a combo too. But water allready has 5 combos and if you look at basic attack moves for ice, than we only have icespike, iceclaws (and iceblast but you need ice for that). So i want a easy new move for ice. If it would be a combo, than i think it would be oke as long as the combo is easy, not like watersmash. (Like Meskenas-Chi_Blockeris said).
That must be a combo.
Water and ice in the same move? I dont think it could work well.
There's the IceCage but it can be created after you've done the ability.

Don't count custom combos in your argument. With the same reason, it would be fair to say that devs should throw out their plans on making ore abilities, because we already have over 10 or more abilities currently.

I was talking about ice fight abilities. And i said it would be okay as long as it is easy to use. (Like icebullet). Besides if you look at the real move in the show, than you'll see that kaya can do this really easy, she doesn't has to do a lot of things to use it, compared to watergimbal.

And I was talking about that there is only 2 combos not counting "mods" (made by non-projectkorra team), which doesn't apply to all servers (while the jedcore is popular used my most server, it isn't taken for granted for influencing what can and cannot be in for this main plugin while jedcore exists).

That's true, because you can get water from it's solid state but not reverse. However I don't know how's that relative to what he said, because he didn't claim that this fact is false ;p;

boybuscuss

ProjectKorra addon ability suggestion forum is slowly becoming terraria items.....
I dont like the idea.
Dont ask why.

I actually agree with
Meskenas-Chi_Blockeris. If you don't like the idea, fine. But i would like to know why, maybe i can change something? So why don't you like this?

BryanPlays

Why not just make a torrent addon where if you source a torrent and have it circling you, you just right click and it shoots icespikes. There would be a limited amount of spikes you can do on one torrent. The more you use it the torrent gets smaller, so like if you used one it would become a certain amount of half waterblocks depending on the config's set amount of max uses on a torrents icespikes. So if there were two uses it would become half the normal size after one use and dissapear on the second.

Why not just make a torrent addon where if you source a torrent and have it circling you, you just right click and it shoots icespikes. There would be a limited amount of spikes you can do on one torrent. The more you use it the torrent gets smaller, so like if you used one it would become a certain amount of half waterblocks depending on the config's set amount of max uses on a torrents icespikes. So if there were two uses it would become half the normal size after one use and dissapear on the second.
Because right click only reacts with solid blocks, entities that are close and with the item in hand as far as I heard. Besides, it makes sense for it to be combo - it is just a fusion of two abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.