• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied IcePrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This combo would trap the enemy in a hollow dome of you like Mineplex Champion's Ice Prison.

It would be WaterManipulation(Sneak)->Torrent(Left-Click)->Torrent(Left-Click)->Surge(Sneak)->PhaseChange(Left-Click) to activate the combo. It will create a hollow dome of ice around the enemy that is unmeltable. for 4 seconds while the whole thing lasts 7 seconds

The enemy has to be within 10 blocks of a source for it to work otherwise it will activate a cooldown.

It would look like this.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Suggested, but this have some details that makes it independent and different from others. It's an interesting concept - hollow ice, but un-mentable. Another Drawback is that the target needs to be standing on watery stuff right? Btw, I feel like this combo is too long and useless, so If I were you I'll add those details so it makes even more worth of using: It should freeze people from far range too that even torrent and surge can't reach, so that there's a purpose of doing this combo rather freezing with those abilities instead.

The combo could be this one:
IceSpike (left Click) >> WaterBubble (rapid left click to represent the movement from the gif) [surrounds the target in water] >> Phasechange (left click) [freezes the water construct]

Last edited:

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This is useless, you can freeze people with surge. This combo is extremely lengthy and wouldn't be used in any capacity realistically.
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.