• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

IceBlast and IceSpike Compound

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
It is really need!

In beta 7 people started spamming a lot of iceblast recently and this spam creates alot of huge lags. I therefore propose to combine iceblast and icespike as one, thus we solve two problems: lags and inefficiencies icespike. Name (can be change into) iceblast. We must combine this moves and get other particles other then iceblast's and include little of them. Raising the Ice second function will be missing. In short, this move will be combine into icespike and managed to look like an iceblast. You can use it from ice and water block. Damage 1. Slowness 3. Cooldown like watermanipulation. I believe that this is the best way to get rid of inefficiency spike and lag blast. Everything I suggested can be changed in a good way. Sorry English sucks. Offer ideas for improving this move.
Screenshot_6.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.