• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

IceBlast and IceSpike Compound

Status
Not open for further replies.

promancer

Verified Member
I think because the situation is already being handled, this thread should be locked. Just an opinion though.

Last edited:

EragonRider

Verified Member
He's considering getting rid of the raise portion of IceSpike, which is helpful for when you need quick water from an unbendable ice block. (IceRaise it, then bend that ice) I think this would be a great idea if everything stayed the same besides that... I once saved myself by IceRaising like that, and it blocked a charged FireBlast :cool:

promancer

Verified Member
Well, icespike might take on a whole new importance if it was useable in water and ice, but that's a suggestion for another thread.

HydroMan

Verified Member
IceSpike raising the spike should still be left as a move, as i find very useful when someone is standing on the ice very i like to spam it alot, lol.

TheWaterSpirit

Verified Member
Can u unban me on chat. Sorrry for spam. I am saying about my suggestion. You said i am not undestand. I am sorry very much

Status
Not open for further replies.