• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into Ice Lock

ernest9

Verified Member
Hey, this is Nilak. I just wanted to make a quick suggestion. This is quite useful for a server with a good amount of people and stuff.
This may or may not be cannon, i'm not sure.

So, this would consist of using an IceBending ability (IceBlast, IceSpike etc...) on a wooden door which will "Ice the lock up" meaning that you wouldn't be able to open that door for a few seconds.

It's useful if you are trying to protect yourself in your house from invaders.

Tell me what you guys think about it :p

-Ernest9 aka Nilak1

Green

Verified Member
I actually really like this idea, but I would like it a lot more if it was an addition to Watermanipulation because I don't think many people would want this move crowding there slots.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Would be useful for factions for sure, because anyone can simple break the door to get in. Or, torrent could indeed freeze the door - replacing it with two ice blocks stacked that are unbreakable and last for a limited time.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
How useful! Great to keep invaders out of people's property! I think this should be an Ice ability feature, and not Torrent's. Torrent tends to fail in small areas.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I would suggest either watermanipulation or torrent. Honesty, a plugin of some sort should do this kind of stuff such as blocking the door entrace to unwanted guess, because really there are loads of plugins that can provide safety to your house, via securing your door. Even If you freeze the 'lock', they can simply break the door with any methods.