• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Help with Group Permissions

lewisptolemy

I'm trying to have a system in which there are tiers of bending abilities, and you start with only the passive and one move, and become more proficient. I have everything figured out except the permissions. I can't seem find find a way to only allow certain abilities to a group. Anybody know a way of going about this? I'm using PermissionsEX on 1.8.9.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
For information about permissions within our plugin, refer here.

All players by default have access to abilities. (node: bending.ability.<ability>)
If you would like to remove this permission from players, you can negate the permission node by adding a '-' in front of this.

For example, if we were to remove access to FireBlast in an example group called "member", we would type
/pex group member add -bending.ability.FireBlast

You can do this with any permission (not just PK), so take a look through the wiki I linked above if you want to know the node for something.

Hope this helped! :)

lewisptolemy

For information about permissions within our plugin, refer here.

All players by default have access to abilities. (node: bending.ability.<ability>)
If you would like to remove this permission from players, you can negate the permission node by adding a '-' in front of this.

For example, if we were to remove access to FireBlast in an example group called "member", we would type
/pex group member add -bending.ability.FireBlast

You can do this with any permission (not just PK), so take a look through the wiki I linked above if you want to know the node for something.

Hope this helped! :)
Thank you! I've been trying to use /pex group member remove bending.ability.FireBlast, but it didn't have it to begin with.