• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Happy Holidays!!!

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So in honor of the beginning of December, I wanted to make a thread where you, the people of ProjectKorra can ask me for mini gifts, which will be delivered on a holiday of your choice.

So a couple guidelines/examples of things I can do/make.
  • Custom Abilities*
  • Custom Plugins *
  • Skins

*More complex abilities and plugins may take slightly more time/may not be possible.

And if any of you see a polar bear in a Santa Claus costume in the near future, its definitely not me. *winks*

TFORTNT

Verified Member
Can you make an example move of what the future move air jump or leap would be like? Also any way you could make the air sound like a part in elytra flight, the airy type sound? If so awesome!

Last edited:

SynergistSynn

Verified Member
Kinda wishing for a Christmas-y type move. Maybe a seasonal "mask" to a current move?
Maybe altering lightning to make it more festive? ;)

Just an idea.
~Synn

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Don't see why people couldn't ask of these asked of these mini gifs before when... ehh you we're like already doing them ._.

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Kinda wishing for a Christmas-y type move. Maybe a seasonal "mask" to a current move?
Maybe altering lightning to make it more festive? ;)

Just an idea.
~Synn
Ooh :) This can definitely be done. Ill get on it asap :)

Vahagn

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Can you make an example move of what the future move air jump or leap would be like?
I don't know what future airjump or leap will look like, but I can make my own of them and try to make them good.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Waterbending ability that allows the user to build a snowman (better requiring a source to keep the touch true to the lore) and manipulate it like a puppet (wasd or through a mouse, with LMB to launch snowballls from it).

Manil

Verified Member
I've always enjoyed how waterbenders/any benders at all are able to build with their abilities, so could there perhaps be a bending move for using your element to make a small structure or manipulate solid blocks?

JettMC

Verified Member
First of all, you're really nice to do this.

I'm askin for a custom ability that replaces lightning. I've always wanted to have it since I know PK. I'm not asking for a HUUGE thing too.

Lightning:
Could you make it more like in the series or in real life?
More Lines, and a new particle to it: magicCrit and the Blue original one. They together would be cool [For me though]
[If possible make it glow, if it's not possible, it's okay :d]

It should have both the Lightning and a little Explosion sound while someone shoots it.
Because at the original one when you hit nothing, it's quiet and it's weird.

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
First of all, you're really nice to do this.

I'm askin for a custom ability that replaces lightning. I've always wanted to have it since I know PK. I'm not asking for a HUUGE thing too.

Lightning:
Could you make it more like in the serier or in real life?
More Lines, and a new particle to it: magicCrit and the Blue original one. They together would be cool [For me though]

It should have both the Lightning and a Explosion sound white it's being discharged.
Because in the original one when you h it nothing, it's quiet and it's weird.
I actually had something like this for a while. :eek: