• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Friendssss

Loony

Verified Member
Would anyone else legit have NO friends if The Last Airbender or PK never existed? :|

It's amazing how many people you can bring together through one common interest

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
An avatar server introduced me to the world of internet friends!
You got the serial killer in one corner, the therapists in the other, nerds in another, anime chick's everywhere, super serious minecraft players few and far, and freaking trolls in the ground. Lovely network of friends xD

Migsel

Verified Member
You got the serial killer in one corner, the therapists in the other, nerds in another, anime chick's everywhere, super serious minecraft players few and far, and freaking trolls in the ground. Lovely network of friends xD
And that one occasianal badass who comes onto the server
(Me)

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Anyone who doesn't think that a community like this brings people together is naive and sheltered. It's the whole point of having a community. ^^

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Entering in this comunity, I lost friends because they hate Avatar. So, they weren't friends :3 i found wonderful people through this plugin! Thx PK!

dookoo782

Verified Member
Avatar TLA/LOK, The Bending Plugin(both when it was led by orion and when its being led by mist) have been two of the most influential things in my life. Without it I wouldn't have been able to make friends on the server I play on or become staff on the server, ultimately stopping me from taking programming seriously and making the effort to learn as much as I can in the subject. They really have made impact on me.

I just can't describe with words how grateful I am for these two things and how much they've affected me.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Nupe, nobody I know irl has any huge connection to the series, I didn't even watch it as a kid

Loony

Verified Member
Nupe, nobody I know irl has any huge connection to the series, I didn't even watch it as a kid
Man I used to stand in my living room and when Katara did the intro "Earth, Water, Fire and Air" I would be swinging my arms everywhere, blowing as hard as I can when she said air, jumping up and down when she said earth and punching the air when she said fire.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Man I used to stand in my living room and when Katara did the intro "Earth, Water, Fire and Air" I would be swinging my arms everywhere, blowing as hard as I can when she said air, jumping up and down when she said earth and punching the air when she said fire.
Not to talk about when she was bloodbending xD

Hero

Verified Member
Anyone who doesn't think that a community like this brings people together is naive and sheltered. It's the whole point of having a community. ^^
"A group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common." - Community Definition!

Migsel

Verified Member
The thing about the internet is that you don't know if someone could be a pedophile.

I could be a pedophile and none of you would have ever known.

Gold

Verified Member
Honestly, I would still have friends but friends who liked avatar. Honestly as stupid as this seems Avatar changed EVERYTHING, all the cute things from playing around with the theme song, going as Aang for Halloween (Oh god the pictures xD) joining a game with my avatar friend, getting introduced into Minecraft, finding a avatar plugin. Too much to list, long story short I wouldn't be talking to you guys if I never saw Avatar.

Hero

Verified Member
You could also be a pedophile. I just don't know.
Well im 13. The server that I come from knows that im 13. I act like a 13 year old. My profile is of Vincent........13!
03/2001

I ant gonna tell ya meh birth month you creep!