• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Friendssss

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
I keep trying to get a very close friend of mine to watch ATLA but they keep saying "its a kids show." Which is weird since they watch like Gravity Falls and stuff.

XxKingKamiKazexX

Verified Member
Wait wait wait...you guys have FRIENDS ON HERE??? I'M WAY TO AWKWARD TO GET TO THAT LEVEL OF CONNECTION WTHHH YOU ARE ALL SELFISH ;-;;;; (jk, but I need friends to throw Fire, Air, Water, and Earth with plz send help)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Wait wait wait...you guys have FRIENDS ON HERE??? I'M WAY TO AWKWARD TO GET TO THAT LEVEL OF CONNECTION WTHHH YOU ARE ALL SELFISH ;-;;;; (jk, but I need friends to throw Fire, Air, Water, and Earth with plz send help)
U don't have friends two? Atleast I know that i'm not alone :)

Migsel

Verified Member
Ok, this is over. I dont think you will get over this pedophile junk.
I was never on your junk.

MistPhizzle could be a pedophile, AlexTheCoder could be a pedophile, jedk1 could be a pedophile, and I could be a pedophile.

Everyone on PK could be a pedophile trying to prey on adolescent boys. This is why you don't Skype with strangers.

Hero

Verified Member
Not just you, but everyone.

It's not just pedophiles, but maybe Mist is secretly Obama. We don't know anyone on the internet for reals, so it's possible. Maybe Mist is just a robot.

MAYBE I'M JUST A ROBOT
How did this post go from friends to pedophiles to robots?