• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fissure [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanStryder

Verified Member
The groupmanager thing is correct if you adding the perms to the player's permssions, if you adding to a groups permissions then it's /mangaddp <group> bending.ability.Fissure

Also this move does work, it's just quite difficult to do, you need to put the fissure.jar into the combos folder in projectkorra's folder AFTER you have installed the ComboAPI and restarted your server.

The time frame between you left clicking and releasing shift from eruption has to be very quick to fir to work. I've got it to work several times after a load of practive, definitely a master move for Lava Benders

Joeri

Verified Member
I've got it to work by adding the permission to a group and joining it, Also. the combo doesnt work if you "Left Click" the ground, only when you left click into the air

Blockkkster

Verified Member
Lets think for a second, how would it not mess up the plugin to use both earthblast and watermanipulation at the EXACT same time?
If you think about it, you can only select one source. So if you selected Earth, it would do EarthBlast. If you selected water, you would do WaterManipulation. It's actually a pretty good idea, but then again it could only work for Avatars and not every move would work with every other. This example just so happens to work.

Joeri

Verified Member
If you think about it, you can only select one source. So if you selected Earth, it would do EarthBlast. If you selected water, you would do WaterManipulation. It's actually a pretty good idea, but then again it could only work for Avatars and not every move would work with every other. This example just so happens to work.
Nice idea, but i bet Java thinks otherwise

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
i still dont get it tbh i use multi bending alot and its fine for me u guys need to upgrade your servers XD

jokru

Verified Member
I cannot seem to get this ability to show up in the moves list nor can I select it. I have the combo module, newest dev version of projectkorra and 1.7.9 spigot. What could be wrong?

Carbogen

Verified Member
I cannot seem to get this ability to show up in the moves list nor can I select it. I have the combo module, newest dev version of projectkorra and 1.7.9 spigot. What could be wrong?
Fissure is not an ability. It is a combo and can only be used through the combination described in the thread post.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Due to the way binding was coded,, it is currently impossible to bind two moves to one slot. It will simply overwrite the slot with the new bind.

Reactions: Siz
Status
Not open for further replies.