• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Fissure [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeri

Verified Member
I have did everything you said, I put the ComboModule in my plugins folder. It then generated a map called "Combo's" In the PK Folder, i put the Fissure.jar in there. I restarted my server and i have both Eruption and Shockwave and access to them. I still can't seem to use the combo, Help?

Carbogen

Verified Member
I have did everything you said, I put the ComboModule in my plugins folder. It then generated a map called "Combo's" In the PK Folder, i put the Fissure.jar in there. I restarted my server and i have both Eruption and Shockwave and access to them. I still can't seem to use the combo, Help?
Make sure you're giving the time for PK to register the combo... I have trouble using it myself when I rush through the steps.

Sneak down on shockwave, click after 1 second. Wait for the particles to appear before you switch to eruption (gives PK some time). Then, release your sneak key (shift) while looking at the ground.

Also, the permission is not default. You need bending.ability.Fissure to use the combo ;)

bordalandsdude19

Verified Member
Make sure you're giving the time for PK to register the combo... I have trouble using it myself when I rush through the steps.

Sneak down on shockwave, click after 1 second. Wait for the particles to appear before you switch to eruption (gives PK some time). Then, release your sneak key (shift) while looking at the ground.

Also, the permission is not default. You need bending.ability.Fissure to use the combo ;)
Still not working

SchvinDZC

Verified Member
From what I know of PermissionsEx, you'll be using the /pex command. Something like:
/pex user <name> add bending.ability.Fissure
Or, if you want to add this permission to a group:
/pex group Member create
/pex group Member add bending.ability.Fissure

If the ability itself doesn't work after that, please let me know. :)
Tried that and made sure it added the permission. However, attempting to perform the combo still yields nothing, not even an error :(
I actually managed to fix it by creating a group with the permission and joining it! (it didn't work when given to me alone). I don't know if this will help anyone else, but I'm glad to finally have this working. Gud move.

Last edited:

Carbogen

Verified Member
where sould i put the "bending.ability.Fissure" ? and how do i bind 2 abilities to one hotbar? plz help
You don't bind Fissure to any slot, and you certainly don't bind both Shockwave AND Eruption to one single slot ;)

Bind them to nearby-slots, such as 5 and 6.

Here's a scenario:

Shockwave on slot 5, Eruption on slot 6...
  • Switch to slot 5,
  • Sneak (hold it down).
  • LeftClick.
  • Switch to Slot 6.
  • Release sneak.
Hope this helps!

Carbogen

Verified Member
thx, but nothing happens cuz i dont have permisson, so where am i gonna put/type "bending.ability.Fissure" ?
Depends on your permissions plugin...

For PermissionsEx:
/pex user <yourname> add bending.ability.Fissure
For GroupManager:
/manuaddp <yourname> bending.ability.Fissure (I think, I don't use Group Manager myself, so someone please correct me if this is wrong.)​

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
how would it mess it up and it has to be possible if u can bind them in the first place lol you would just be ablr to use both moves att the same time obv this would be for avatars lol

owlcool

Verified Member
how would it mess it up and it has to be possible if u can bind them in the first place lol you would just be ablr to use both moves att the same time obv this would be for avatars lol
Lets think for a second, how would it not mess up the plugin to use both earthblast and watermanipulation at the EXACT same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.